deryck/avril split

Whatever you want to talk about!
Jeremy Kill
Re: deryck/avril split

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Jake-41 wrote:
Madjid wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:WAIT!!!!!
Before we go saying this is bad, let's think....
remember the HHOP-CHUCK Deryck? Energetic, better songs, etc.
Him being single could set off Sum 41, and Deryck again. It's for the best, and i believe if you'll take a few ganders at DTLI Deryck, you'd see he's way better not being tied down.
I can't believe how selfish you people can be.
The guy's being through a tough time right now, and all you can think of, is how this would affect the stupid album, and yet you go around saying that you're the band's number 1 fan, wtf dude?!
The stupid album can wait, i really hope Deryck doesn't kill himself over this.
He hasen't looked happy live since Chuck!
That's because he stopped getting drunk before going on stage, stopped banging groupies and Paris Hilton, and stopped having sex on cocaine and weed.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Gunner wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Madjid wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:WAIT!!!!!
Before we go saying this is bad, let's think....
remember the HHOP-CHUCK Deryck? Energetic, better songs, etc.
Him being single could set off Sum 41, and Deryck again. It's for the best, and i believe if you'll take a few ganders at DTLI Deryck, you'd see he's way better not being tied down.
I can't believe how selfish you people can be.
The guy's being through a tough time right now, and all you can think of, is how this would affect the stupid album, and yet you go around saying that you're the band's number 1 fan, wtf dude?!
The stupid album can wait, i really hope Deryck doesn't kill himself over this.
He hasen't looked happy live since Chuck!
That's because he stopped getting drunk before going on stage, stopped banging groupies and Paris Hilton, and stopped having sex on cocaine and weed.
Ya, guess what he can start doing again!
OLD SCHOOL DERYCK IS BACK!... Though, don't get me wrong. I feel so bad for this guy and yet, i've never even met em. I could seriously cry!
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

Moving forward on a positive note
Deryck and I have been together for 6 and a half years. We have been friends since I was 17, started dating when I was 19, and married when I was 21. I am grateful for our time together, and I am grateful and blessed for our remaining friendship. I admire Deryck and have a great amount of respect for him. He is the most amazing person I know and I love him with all my heart. Deryck and I are separating and moving forward on a positive note.

Thank you to all my family, friends and fans for all your support.

Avril
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

Man I really liked this songs like Always..

I'm not telling my gf about deryck or else she might think Always is obsolete! (it's our song)
iemnaiz
Chuck
First name: ZIAN

Post by iemnaiz »

SO IT'S TRUUUUUUEEEEEEE, FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. but oh poor deryck, hope he wouldn't be too depressed or something. :( </3
ReemFTW
All Killer No Filler
First name: Reem

Post by ReemFTW »

I feel really bad for him. :| I mean I don't like Avril and I think she's a little... well, she's not FULLY mature as him (not saying she's a kid and she can't make the right decisions, but she doesn't seem as DEEP as he is..I have no idea what I'm talking about), but he still.. I dunno. Deryck's a passionate person and it seems like it's really hurt him badly, whereas Avril, well who am I to say she hasn't taken it AS badly but she's the one who supposedly dumped him so...

Okay enough of my rambling, I don't think I know what I'm saying. :|
Summary: I feel bad for Deryck and a few months ago I would be happy about this divorce, but now.. no.
*best signature in the world*
Neverwakeup
Billy Spleen
First name: SEBASTIAN
AKA: are you british?
360 Gamer Tag: WFC4LIFE HOOAH
PSN ID: piss ID
Instrument 1: CIA
Instrument 2: MI6
Instrument 3: BND

Post by Neverwakeup »

I believe the whole story first after a press conference. All other shit is made by some bored jerks infront of computerz.

please, no gender change!

x-treme BILLY SPLEEN forever!!!!
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

i dont really care ,it's their life not mine
now i'm looking forward for their new stuff
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

I don't really care about there personal life but this sucks. For now i don't really care about the new record. I guess they have other priorities right now.
the perfect li e
Billy Spleen

Post by the perfect li e »

well this is a major development in his and her life...
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Neverwakeup wrote:I believe the whole story first after a press conference. All other shit is made by some bored jerks infront of computerz.
It's official shithead, scroll the page up, they posted Myspace blogs.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

ReemFTW wrote:I feel really bad for him. :| I mean I don't like Avril and I think she's a little... well, she's not FULLY mature as him (not saying she's a kid and she can't make the right decisions, but she doesn't seem as DEEP as he is..I have no idea what I'm talking about), but he still.. I dunno. Deryck's a passionate person and it seems like it's really hurt him badly, whereas Avril, well who am I to say she hasn't taken it AS badly but she's the one who supposedly dumped him so...

Okay enough of my rambling, I don't think I know what I'm saying. :|
Summary: I feel bad for Deryck and a few months ago I would be happy about this divorce, but now.. no.
Avril is a little bubblegum hoe-bag admit it.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Wow, thats weird. I wonder what the truth is... I mean, was it a bad break up like all those tabloids write? that she like left him when he actually was all in love with her crying for her... or is it like Deryck and Avril wrote on each of their blogs that they are splitting up as friends and the will still love each other and shit. I mean, what they write sound too good, but the other hand maybe the tabloids just make just too big of a deal out of it... I do believe though that Deryck loved her very much and would do anything for her... it just that they made her seem like a real bitch crushing him while he's crying for her... doesn't seem real.

Is that means we gonna get a dark album because of the breakup or maybe more of a Blink style "my girlfriend left me" kinda punk? haha.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Hentaiman wrote:or maybe more of a Blink style "my girlfriend left me" kinda punk? haha.
Nah, Deryck hasn't written like that after AKNF (when he wasn't with Avril), so that's not going to be the case.

The songs are already written. This will only effect the making-the-songs-even-better -progress.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Hentaiman wrote:Wow, thats weird. I wonder what the truth is... I mean, was it a bad break up like all those tabloids write? that she like left him when he actually was all in love with her crying for her... or is it like Deryck and Avril wrote on each of their blogs that they are splitting up as friends and the will still love each other and shit. I mean, what they write sound too good, but the other hand maybe the tabloids just make just too big of a deal out of it... I do believe though that Deryck loved her very much and would do anything for her... it just that they made her seem like a real bitch crushing him while he's crying for her... doesn't seem real.

Is that means we gonna get a dark album because of the breakup or maybe more of a Blink style "my girlfriend left me" kinda punk? haha.
The newspapaer will always make it out to be worse than it sounded they seem to do that all the time. It's the same right now with the Katie and Peter break-up in the U.K.
[donate][/donate]
ReemFTW
All Killer No Filler
First name: Reem

Post by ReemFTW »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:The newspapaer will always make it out to be worse than it sounded they seem to do that all the time. It's the same right now with the Katie and Peter break-up in the U.K.
They broke up? :OOO

I know, off-topic. D:
*best signature in the world*
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

ReemFTW wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:The newspapaer will always make it out to be worse than it sounded they seem to do that all the time. It's the same right now with the Katie and Peter break-up in the U.K.

I know, off-topic. D:
Yup, It's been alll over the British newspaper and I think their even a TV show on ITV2.
[donate][/donate]
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
ReemFTW wrote:

I know, off-topic. D:
Yup, It's been alll over the British newspaper and I think their even a TV show on ITV2.
Made the main login page of Myspace this morning.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Well, maybe now Deryck will get his balls back. By the way, evereything I;ve said in nthe oast 23 hours has been drunk posts.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

Gunner wrote:Well, maybe now Deryck will get his balls back. By the way, everything I've said in the last 23 hours, have been drunk post's.
Cheers.