Re: TNS Photo Album

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Madjid wrote:
Sumfan wrote:
Jake-41 wrote: You conformist bastard.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Emil you gonna take that?
zomgz suspense!1!1!1!!!11!!11!
I dont like telling tails out of school but I heard Jake slapped Emil's mommas ass.
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

Hey look what i did, i started a flame battle. Most say i'm somehwat proud of myself.
Madjid wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:And i dunno who FENIX is. But his sig, along with all the dudes in the thing, look like shit. :smug:
Dude, Fenix TX is a band, a very good one, actually.
zomgz lyk mark hoppos iz in dat one video of theirzzzz lyk so punk wow!
Yeah that's the downside of having a band as a sig, they may not look cool and some people might not know it. Fuck it i should just take the advice of dear Jake and have a picture of Deryck and cry whenever he gets dumped. That makes me original i guess.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Emil wrote:Hey look what i did, i started a flame battle. Most say i'm somehwat proud of myself.
Madjid wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:And i dunno who FENIX is. But his sig, along with all the dudes in the thing, look like shit. :smug:
Yeah that's the downside of having a band as a sig, they may not look cool and some people might not know it. Fuck it i should just take the advice of dear Jake and have a picture of Deryck and cry whenever he gets dumped. That makes me original i guess.
OOOO

jake wont take this lying down like he did bubba in jail that time.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Emil wrote:Hey look what i did, i started a flame battle. Most say i'm somehwat proud of myself.
Madjid wrote:
P+W+N+N+T!
This is sooooo damn good, i'm gonna say it in Arabic:
أحبك يا مان ♥

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

Madjid wrote:
Madjid wrote:
P+W+N+N+T!
This is sooooo damn good, i'm gonna say it in Arabic:
أحبك يا مان ♥
Thank you good sir.
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Jake-41 wrote:Dude, how the fuck am i a noobie? You joined only about four months before i did. And i have more posts than you.
Get raped.
To be honest, the time a member joined doesn't really count. It's the member's actions, words, decisions that count, how and what kind of an impression he leaves to others. Emil is an awesome member, even though i haven't talked to him that much. He has less posts than you, yet he has a lot more respect.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Madjid wrote:
OH HELL NAWW!!!!!!
I never did, nor have i ever givin' you any advice. And they don't look cool, and most people don't know em'.
And excuse me for letting out a little emotion! Fuck.

Ya know what, it's all good. I'll just begin to be like Emil, and give everyooonnneeee FREE super loobie handjobs with the cheeks of my ass, so everyone will like me.
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

Jake-41 wrote:Ya know what, it's all good. I'll just begin to be like Emil, and give everyooonnneeee FREE super loobie handjobs with the cheeks of my ass, so everyone will like me.
Emil gives blowjobs..
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

samueeL wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:Ya know what, it's all good. I'll just begin to be like Emil, and give everyooonnneeee FREE super loobie handjobs with the cheeks of my ass, so everyone will like me.
Emil gives blowjobs..
Just for you babe. Oh shit, i am your slut.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Jake-41 wrote:
Madjid wrote:
OH HELL NAWW!!!!!!
I never did, nor have i ever givin' you any advice. And they don't look cool, and most people don't know em'.
And excuse me for letting out a little emotion! Fuck.

Ya know what, it's all good. I'll just begin to be like Emil, and give everyooonnneeee FREE super loobie handjobs with the cheeks of my ass, so everyone will like me.
It's not really a handjob if you use your bum.
[donate][/donate]
phatass
Ma Poubelle
AKA: Underclass Brownie
Instrument 1: Drums for a band
Instrument 2: Guitar as a hobby

Post by phatass »

Jake stop acting like a child and give it up, man!
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

It's times like these I'd break out the lyrics to Underclass Hero and mock the "fuck the elitists" line, but I've overdone it in the past, so I won't. It's not a song to be taken seriously. I don't even think Deryck follows what he preaches.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Okay, stop this, now.
The next post better have a pic, ANY FUCKIN PIC!

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Image
Check out that mysterious hand on the left guys!
I'm having a hard time recognizing who's hand is it, John Asher's, or Matt Whibley's. Or is it Todd's??

OWNED
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I didn't even notice the hand there! Judging by the skin pigment, I would say it's John Asher!
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Jeremy Kill wrote:I didn't even notice the hand there! Judging by the skin pigment, I would say it's John Asher!
Look @ the way his fat index is bent, i'd say it someone who does nothing but live on other people's money, John Asher makes little studio updates everyday, so he uses the computer a lot, so he must have skinny fingers, while Matt does nothing but hanging around the studio, wear some of Derycks clothes (HLDY + the hat) and say unbelievably random not funny things. wutcha think?

OWNED
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

Madjid wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:I didn't even notice the hand there! Judging by the skin pigment, I would say it's John Asher!
Look @ the way his fat index is bent, i'd say it someone who does nothing but live on other people's money, John Asher makes little studio updates everyday, so he uses the computer a lot, so he must have skinny fingers, while Matt does nothing but hanging around the studio, wear some of Derycks clothes (HLDY + the hat) and say unbelievably random not funny things. wutcha think?
Elementary, my dear Watson.
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

Last day at school, aaah
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »