The Eastpak Antidote Tour 2010

All upcoming Sum 41 dates will be posted here. Post live reviews in here as well.

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Re: The Eastpak Antidote Tour 2010

Post by Jake-41 »

drummerlikestevo wrote:hey guys. i've got some photos to share of the norwich show here http://gallery.me.com/lexadarme#100056& ... &view=grid

i've also got a great interview with the guys, but no time yet to transcribe. will share when ready though!

(at the soundcheck they played no reason, 88, skumfuk, jessica kill, hell song, and direction)
GTFO?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

I am dumb ..I didn't get the reaction above:D

btw dls : so you managed to hear their soundcheck again ? I am beginning to feel like they like you a lot :D or you have a hell of a good job or connections ...

well fuck it just post the interview :D I'll be thankful XD
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Andros »

Question: today is the 2nd show right? what time start the show?
kILLDR3n
Ma Poubelle
First name: Derek

Post by kILLDR3n »

Jake-41 wrote:
drummerlikestevo wrote:hey guys. i've got some photos to share of the norwich show here http://gallery.me.com/lexadarme#100056& ... &view=grid

i've also got a great interview with the guys, but no time yet to transcribe. will share when ready though!

(at the soundcheck they played no reason, 88, skumfuk, jessica kill, hell song, and direction)
GTFO?
I feel like you're lying.
reminho

Post by reminho »

Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

FuckT41182 wrote:I am dumb ..I didn't get the reaction above:D

btw dls : so you managed to hear their soundcheck again ? I am beginning to feel like they like you a lot :D or you have a hell of a good job or connections ...

She mentioned that she would be covering the eastpak antidote tour..

kILLDR3n wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:

GTFO?
Seriously.. do some research before you start talking shit.. just check the link she posted..
Last edited by Mitchell on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeryckW
Billy Spleen
Last.fm Username: DeryckW

Post by DeryckW »

With Me... Really? What I believe? Someone that can confirm this setlist? Don't trust that site a bit.
Sometimes I can't help think that I have you right behind me all this time
If only you could have a chance to see
All the happiness you gave to me
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

DeryckW wrote:
With Me... Really? What I believe? Someone that can confirm this setlist? Don't trust that site a bit.
That site is obviously full of shit.. every show that they played the last 2 months contained with me and what I believe according to that site
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Yeah, we already found out that all the What I Believe And With Mes and bullshit... but minus those two, the setlist looks pretty legit and this site, unlike the Norwich show it does list Skumfuk, though It lists Mr. Amsterdam instead of No Reason. As much as I love Mr. Amsterdam and I wish they played both, I kinda prefer that they'll play No Reason instead, they haven't played that one since like 2005.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Hentaiman wrote:Yeah, we already found out that all the What I Believe And With Mes and bullshit... but minus those two, the setlist looks pretty legit and this site, unlike the Norwich show it does list Skumfuk, though It lists Mr. Amsterdam instead of No Reason. As much as I love Mr. Amsterdam and I wish they played both, I kinda prefer that they'll play No Reason instead, they haven't played that one since like 2005.
yeah I agree ...Mr.Amsterdam is one of my favorite songs played live...Sum 41 made a perfect show out of it at Summer Sonic 2004...but No Reason is something that I can't wait to hear live again...They really should play both though...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
drummerlikestevo
Billy Spleen
First name: Lex

Post by drummerlikestevo »

yes, i did. haha, the answer is probably both! :p

as much i'd love to transcribe everything right now, there are a lot of other more urgent deadlines to meet. the magazine i work for is a monthly one, and i just submitted my next feature, so... this one won't be needed for a while. i'm not trying to feature it as an interview as such; what i'm doing is experiencing/documenting as much as possible, then at the end, producing a feature with the best material. that will involve transcribing this first interview, but probably not using all of it for the final feature.

hopefully the wait will be worth it.

i am doing a drummer-to-drummer interview with stevo tomorrow. if it goes well, i will probably make it a separate feature.

just wanted to add as well that i don't post on TNS as much as i'd like to, due to time constraints. sorry about that. i do want to get this out to you guys as soon as i can though. we're a tight knit group of sum fans!
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip

Post by Hentaiman »

Wow, you guys should see it, someone gone too far with these fake ass setlists and invented a Canadian tour that didn't exist that apparently consisted of all new songs:
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sum-41/20 ... 52b6c.html
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sum-41/20 ... 5256b.html
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sum-41/20 ... 52576.html
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sum-41/20 ... 5252b.html
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sum-41/20 ... 51df4.html
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sum-41/20 ... 5240c.html

Apparently, the Sums also visited China last week and played 25 songs from all of their albums, chronologically:
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sum-41/20 ... 5060f.html

Someone gone too far with this fake ass shit, with new song titles being the ones from the fake setlist released not too long ago (Hell Song Pt. 2, etc.) and not even the confirmed song titles from the upcoming album.
Zell1010
Billy Spleen
First name: Andy

Post by Zell1010 »

Basically guys, the setlist for the Southampton show was something like (not correct order at all, just remembering kinda where each song was played)

Chuck Intro
No Reason
We're All To Blame
Scumfuck
Motivation
Over My Head
Hell Song
My Direction
Pieces
KOC
Underclass Hero
Walking Disaster
Still Waiting
Paint It Black
Fat Lip
Encore: AKNF Intro
In Too Deep
Pain For Pleasure

Not right order by any means. Think they had to cut their set short due to curfew/setting up issues I guess.

Scumfuck sounds bloody brilliant live.
kILLDR3n
Ma Poubelle

Post by kILLDR3n »

blackhawk1105 wrote:

kILLDR3n wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:

GTFO?
Kill
Seriously.. do some research before you start talking shit.. just check the link she posted..
that link just shows photos it doesn't prove that the played what we think is "jessica kill"... Once she gives us more info/evidence then maybe I'll believe it.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

kILLDR3n wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:

kILLDR3n wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:

GTFO?
Kill
that link just shows photos it doesn't prove that the played what we think is "jessica kill"... Once she gives us more info/evidence then maybe I'll believe it.
hmm so ...it is a known fact that Sum 41 was rehearsing songs from SBM many times before this one...we actually can hear 4 seconds in one of the EAT updates ...it is also a known fact that drummerlikestevo has an access to Sum 41(she posted some photos from Sum 41 rehearsing a few weeks or so ago)...so what is so unbelievable on the information that she could hear them to play a new song when they obviously do play the songs from SBM before almost every single show and she works with EAT ???
kILLDR3n
Ma Poubelle

Post by kILLDR3n »

FuckT41182 wrote:
kILLDR3n wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:

kILLDR3n wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:

GTFO?
Kill
hmm so ...it is a known fact that Sum 41 was rehearsing songs from SBM many times before this one...we actually can hear 4 seconds in one of the EAT updates ...it is also a known fact that drummerlikestevo has an access to Sum 41(she posted some photos from Sum 41 rehearsing a few weeks or so ago)...so what is so unbelievable on the information that she could hear them to play a new song when they obviously do play the songs from SBM before almost every single show and she works with EAT ???
How come she can't at least mention more about the song then if she heard it with deryck there, and yes I read the post.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

kILLDR3n wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
kILLDR3n wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:

kILLDR3n wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:

GTFO?
Kill
How come she can't at least mention more about the song then if she heard it with deryck there, and yes I read the post.
I don't know why ...but if Jessica Kill is one of the songs she heard the first time she had witnessed their rehearsal than it's because you can find the description on youtube ...or maybe she just doesn't like you and she won't tell ya
Joe-Davies
First name: Joe

Post by Joe-Davies »

Guys sorry to be a noob an all but I'm going to see them at the Bristol 02 and was hoping to hear 'With Me'. Reading this forum it would appear they don't play that, why ? Also any chance they will play Best Of Me ?
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

Joe-Davies wrote:Guys sorry to be a noob an all but I'm going to see them at the Bristol 02 and was hoping to hear 'With Me'. Reading this forum it would appear they don't play that, why ? Also any chance they will play Best Of Me ?
Well.. I don't think they have played with me since Deryck broke up with Avril.. so it makes sense to say that the song is too emotional for Deryck to play..

and they've never played Best of me live and I doubt they ever will
kILLDR3n wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:

kILLDR3n wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:

GTFO?
Kill
She is featured in a video on youtube where she gives a pretty detailed description of what she heard during one of the rehearsals
Last edited by Mitchell on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

kILLDR3n wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
kILLDR3n wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:

kILLDR3n wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:

GTFO?
Kill
Jessica Kill is part of the 12-minute song and Lex has already described that song in great detail. Also, judging by her post, she doesn't have the time to write a novel about anything right now so we should just wait until she has the time.

If she works for Pulp Magazine I highly doubt she would try to deceive anyone. Maybe she won't go into much detail out of respect for the band.