World War II

Whatever you want to talk about!
Claudia
Billy Spleen
n00b: bunny
Instrument 1: guitar

Re: World War II

Post by Claudia »

Nothing will ever be taken seriously on here it seems.
I absolutely love WWII. It's the most interesting part of history to me. I'm a huge freak:
I watch Band Of Brothers and Warsaw Uprising related movies all the time. I've also read BoB like 5 times and am about to read a book about the battle of the bulge. I've been to the wood where that battle took place and fell into a foxhole haha.
Been to Normandy too, it was fucking awesome with all the bunkers at the beach, the bomb craters, we even found one of them boats they used for the landing on the beach just lying in the sand. Dude, the fucking cemetary was the most beautiful cemetary I have seen in my entire life.
I've been to Pattons grave at the military cemetry of luxembourg also, since it's only 20 minutes away from where I live.
BUTTTT the best part is still to come: I'm going on a trip to Warsaw and Auschwitz with school in march. I'm pretty fucking excited about going to the KZ's n stuff.

You should see my brother, he's got shitloads of stuff from back then too... Reichsmark, medals, clothing, he's even got a fucking Garand, it's pretty heavy.
Amys n00b and Philis grandn00b
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Claudia wrote:Nothing will ever be taken seriously on here it seems.
I absolutely love WWII. It's the most interesting part of history to me. I'm a huge freak:
I watch Band Of Brothers and Warsaw Uprising related movies all the time. I've also read BoB like 5 times and am about to read a book about the battle of the bulge. I've been to the wood where that battle took place and fell into a foxhole haha.
Been to Normandy too, it was fucking awesome with all the bunkers at the beach, the bomb craters, we even found one of them boats they used for the landing on the beach just lying in the sand. Dude, the fucking cemetary was the most beautiful cemetary I have seen in my entire life.
I've been to Pattons grave at the military cemetry of luxembourg also, since it's only 20 minutes away from where I live.
BUTTTT the best part is still to come: I'm going on a trip to Warsaw and Auschwitz with school in march. I'm pretty fucking excited about going to the KZ's n stuff.

You should see my brother, he's got shitloads of stuff from back then too... Reichsmark, medals, clothing, he's even got a fucking Garand, it's pretty heavy.
my parents have been in auschwitz, they told me it was a bit scary and trust me i've seen the photos and although i love to study WWII i'd never go there...
i've been into a foxhole from the spanish civil war, my town and the whole region where i live suffered one of the bloodiest battles many of our grandpas fought in that war , my grandma still cries whenever someone asks something about the war ...a civil war is somehow worse you know friends or brothers fighting against each otehr ...there were two different armies the nationals and the reds ...and after the war the hate survived you can still find it 73 years after
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

We're in Auschwitz last spring. It's super cool there everything is almost as the germans left it exept for one barrack that's filled with prostetic legs and hair and stuff like that.
ReemFTW
All Killer No Filler
First name: Reem

Post by ReemFTW »

I had to study about WWII in history last year. it was boring :|

+LMAO at Peter's paper. who corrected it? i mean who wrote all the comments?
*best signature in the world*
Claudia
Billy Spleen
n00b: bunny
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Claudia »

Still Waiting wrote:
Claudia wrote:Nothing will ever be taken seriously on here it seems.

my parents have been in auschwitz, they told me it was a bit scary and trust me i've seen the photos and although i love to study WWII i'd never go there...
i've been into a foxhole from the spanish civil war, my town and the whole region where i live suffered one of the bloodiest battles many of our grandpas fought in that war , my grandma still cries whenever someone asks something about the war ...a civil war is somehow worse you know friends or brothers fighting against each otehr ...there were two different armies the nationals and the reds ...and after the war the hate survived you can still find it 73 years after
You're from spain? Awesome. My moms grand parents suffered from the civil war too. Her grand pa worked as a butcher so he had to cut off people legs/arms when they lost it and stuff. And her grand ma always had to hide her religious stuff from the reds (rojos they called them, right?), we still have that stuff here. She often tells me the story.
Amys n00b and Philis grandn00b