Keyboard cleaning

Whatever you want to talk about!
boof
Bunkface
First name: Chelsea

Re: Keyboard cleaning

Post by boof »

yeh i spilled full glass of orange juice on one of mine (i had been up literally all night writing an essay and hadnt slept, as a result i was too tired to even properly lift a glass of OJ =P) and dad just pulled the entire thing apart washed it all, cleaned all the electronic sheets and everything and it worked fine. It was pretty bad coz it was OJ with all the pulp still in it so there was stringy bits of orange all caught up in it.
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by Shiv »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:I've lost many a keyboard to drinks being spilled on it. Lack of table-space in a dorm room will do that to you.

I'm surprized one would survive being spilled on, and then washed out?
lol
college :dance:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

LTS wrote:one time i took all the keys off, removed all the electronic parts and completely power cleaned all the plastic parts in the sink. i had eaten around it so many times, and had used it for like 2 years, so it had so much crap and crumbs and other shit in it... but after another 2 hours of scrubbing individual keys, piecing it back together, and plugging it back in, it was as good as new
yeah i did thta once cos coca cola ftl