Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Re: damn.... :|

Post by Dylan »

boniboyblue wrote:Your so stupid, Judas comitted suicide, doesn't mean he was an emo,
Most people I know that listen to Emo music, (I like a bit of emo music too) don't go killing themself just cause a song says "Let's slit our wrists" [<-- +44 btw]
thats what he means, the girl who killed herself was too easily influenced by all the things she heard in "emo" songs. people need to have a mind of their own, and not always follow the flow of trends.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

tomhoppus wrote:No its isnt is my most played +44 song, and thats kinda emo, and Im not emo at all so.......
That was the point I was trying to make out
[donate][/donate]
SociallyInept
King of Contradiction
First name: Troy
Instrument 1: Vocals
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by SociallyInept »

NoReason27 wrote:
boniboyblue wrote:Your so stupid, Judas comitted suicide, doesn't mean he was an emo,
Most people I know that listen to Emo music, (I like a bit of emo music too) don't go killing themself just cause a song says "Let's slit our wrists" [<-- +44 btw]
thats what he means, the girl who killed herself was too easily influenced by all the things she heard in "emo" songs. people need to have a mind of their own, and not always follow the flow of trends.
Thank you.

And whoever said No It Isn't is emo is wrong. First of all, it's about how much of a dick Tom was in the blink breakup. The line "Let's slit our wrists and burn down something beautiful" doesn't literally mean let's slit our wrists, its talking about throwing away something beautiful (blink-182) for something lackluster (AvA). At least that's how I always saw it anyways.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

SociallyInept wrote:
NoReason27 wrote:
Thank you.

And whoever said No It Isn't is emo is wrong. First of all, it's about how much of a dick Tom was in the blink breakup. The line "Let's slit our wrists and burn down something beautiful" doesn't literally mean let's slit our wrists, its talking about throwing away something beautiful (blink-182) for something lackluster (AvA). At least that's how I always saw it anyways.
I'm just so sick fed up with everyone blaming 'Emo' for everything that has gone wrong in the world, the way I see it, every bit of music ever written was created from a certain emotion therefore that would make every song in this world Emo. I've made a lot of mistakes in my life but I have never blamed my music. That's all people seem to do nowadays is blame emo for people committing suicide. Depression is one of the major causes of suicide, and that was out long before Emo was even heard of.

If I caused offense to anyone, I apologize .

P.S. I never thought "No It Isn't" was emo, just pointed out that it has a "Slit Your Wrist" reference and none of yous committed suicide.
[donate][/donate]
SociallyInept
King of Contradiction
First name: Troy
Instrument 1: Vocals
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by SociallyInept »

boniboyblue wrote:
SociallyInept wrote:
NoReason27 wrote:
Thank you.

I'm just so sick fed up with everyone blaming 'Emo' for everything that has gone wrong in the world, the way I see it, every bit of music ever written was created from a certain emotion therefore that would make every song in this world Emo. I've made a lot of mistakes in my life but I have never blamed my music. That's all people seem to do nowadays is blame emo for people committing suicide. Depression is one of the major causes of suicide, and that was out long before Emo was even heard of.

P.S. I never thought "No It Isn't" was emo, just pointed out that it has a "Slit Your Wrist" reference and none of yous committed suicide.
I agree with what you're saying but I just dislike how emo music focuses so much on sadness. It's not even a range of emotions its just always sadness and depression and it kinda makes me sick.

AS for the No It Isn't thing, that's exactly what I'm trying to say. I didn't slit my wrists because a song said so because I make decisions of right and wrong for myself, I don't let music, or television or any other form of media, tell me what to think and that's how this girl should have approached life. Unfortunately she didn't though.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Yeah, I would blame the parents. First of all, the mother thought it was just a fashion but she saw emo websites of teddies hanging themselves?
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

Gunner wrote:Yeah, I would blame the parents. First of all, the mother thought it was just a fashion but she saw emo websites of teddies hanging themselves?
The parents are just looking for excuses..... It's plain and simple, it's their fault.
Lord Barenobeefdip
Billy Spleen
First name: Kumar

Post by Lord Barenobeefdip »

sumaddict wrote:
Gunner wrote:Yeah, I would blame the parents. First of all, the mother thought it was just a fashion but she saw emo websites of teddies hanging themselves?
The parents are just looking for excuses..... It's plain and simple, it's their fault.
i agree its the parents really music cant make people kill themselves its just music

P. is my master.
P. is "taking a break" from TNS. It was a "collective decision".
K.
Chuck
n00b: R.
AKA: kanguv41
Instrument 1: bass

Post by K. »

SociallyInept wrote:
boniboyblue wrote:
SociallyInept wrote:
NoReason27 wrote:
Thank you.

I agree with what you're saying but I just dislike how emo music focuses so much on sadness. It's not even a range of emotions its just always sadness and depression and it kinda makes me sick.

AS for the No It Isn't thing, that's exactly what I'm trying to say. I didn't slit my wrists because a song said so because I make decisions of right and wrong for myself, I don't let music, or television or any other form of media, tell me what to think and that's how this girl should have approached life. Unfortunately she didn't though.
yes for example it's like you are listenning underclass hero and if your parents finished university,you don't go to university and you don't do their jobs...