Holy Shit!

Whatever you want to talk about!
Jeremy Kill
Re: Holy Shit!

Post by Jeremy Kill »

RODNEYMULLEN wrote:Everytime something little happens to you guys you post it.
Punk Disasters is a hundred times worse than this place.
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

RODNEYMULLEN wrote:You guys are bragging about how you have alot of posts, well thats why i don't like these boards as much as other ones because you guys talk about absolutly nothing. Everytime something little happens to you guys you post it. I hardly ever see new threads about sum 41 (which is why i joined these boards), you guys write more about your signitures than what this forum is about. So in conclusion you bragging about how much you guys talk about nothing.
dude, noones bragging about anything. we all love sum 41 as much as you do but that doesnt mean every topic in this forum should be about them.

besides, gunners right. there really hasnt been much about sum to post about lately

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
J-Pan
Bunkface
First name: Jason
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by J-Pan »

congrats on 2000 i think i got bout 100
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

RODNEYMULLEN wrote:You guys are bragging about how you have alot of posts, well thats why i don't like these boards as much as other ones because you guys talk about absolutly nothing. Everytime something little happens to you guys you post it. I hardly ever see new threads about sum 41 (which is why i joined these boards), you guys write more about your signitures than what this forum is about. So in conclusion you bragging about how much you guys talk about nothing.
Newsflash: people don't live and breathe for Sum 41. This is what other people do when sum 41 topics are not posted, to keep them from leaving this place, because it's so boring. I know, shocker init?