I wanna know why this time your nice.

last time you were really mean :o :shock: :?: :!:
Arcane
Ma Poubelle
First name: tom
360 Gamer Tag: iArcane
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Arcane »

nah the last time you all were like this. he comes back and you start it up.

why don't you quit being dicks coz TNS is different to other forums and the few times where he spoke his mind and might have sounded bad we can forget coz hes back.
for any of you religious people im sure you're familiar with the prodigal son story?

anyway hes back, and we should be happy, and we should also let bygons be bygons coz at heart sam is really nice and he's kickass on the forums too... even if his leet is terribly annoying :P
(PS please dont reply with "swish bez rightx faggorz"
K.
Chuck
n00b: R.
AKA: kanguv41
Instrument 1: bass

Post by K. »

i don't know you but whatever hi zam
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

swish wrote:nah the last time you all were like this. he comes back and you start it up.

why don't you quit being dicks coz TNS is different to other forums and the few times where he spoke his mind and might have sounded bad we can forget coz hes back.
for any of you religious people im sure you're familiar with the prodigal son story?

anyway hes back, and we should be happy, and we should also let bygons be bygons coz at heart sam is really nice and he's kickass on the forums too... even if his leet is terribly annoying :P
hope this isnt at me. i was just wonderin why he was nice this time and not last

i didnt start it last time. i made a "hi" topic and he flamed me for no reason.
Arcane
Ma Poubelle
First name: tom
360 Gamer Tag: iArcane
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Arcane »

sumfan wrote:
swish wrote:nah the last time you all were like this. he comes back and you start it up.

hope this isnt at me. i was just wonderin why he was nice this time and not last

i didnt start it last time. i made a "hi" topic and he flamed me for no reason.
lol nah dude you do alot for this forum but im just saying in general after reading everyones posts. im not gonna make you change your mind but yer hes cool =]
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

I never stopped being nice but when people go round calling you a fag/jerk/ass, well, you basically lose it.

Second, I'm a blink fan on PD and they are my favourite band. Do I go into the blink forum and chat there? No. Why not? Cuz everytime I find something interesting it has been discussed once and over and over and the topic has died off. And I don't write on any of the new topics cuz I don't have any 'relevant' [that would be valid.... if you like] stuff to write.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

*Sigh* :(
TNS can be so depressing at times
well im glad Zams Back
He made me Chuckle
:)
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Lol. <3
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>