deryck's tattoo

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Hentaiman wrote:
Phili wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:
Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:*lol* As if they weren't fucking long before they were married :P
Didn't Avril say she's like waiting for the wedding to do it?
like she's keeping herself or something XD
And you believe her? She stopped saying she was waiting when she was about 18, 19.
i never believe those pop singers... all think they're so special.
dont get me wrong, i would do chicks like Avril and all, just like Britney spears or something always telling how she wants to be a virgin till wedding and then...
we all fuckin' now, i mean, why to say it? just cuz i make them look special?
sorry. but that one line.. had me rollin on the floor. :lol: :lol:
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

sumfan wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:
Phili wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:
Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:*lol* As if they weren't fucking long before they were married :P
And you believe her? She stopped saying she was waiting when she was about 18, 19.
dont get me wrong, i would do chicks like Avril and all, just like Britney spears or something always telling how she wants to be a virgin till wedding and then...
XD np, dude :lol:

i meant, you know chicks like Britney spears and all (when he looked normal...), and still said "i'm a virgin... i'm a virgin, i'm waiting for the perfect guy, for the wedding" or whatever.
that's what i heard Avril said, and like really? she lost her virginity to Deryck? and only after the wedding?
that's dumb!

and not true in 99% of the cases, but they thing it makes them so special they say that and get attention and all, its the new way to get attention.

start singing, then tell you're gonna wait till wedding to fuck XD :lol:

if you're in a band, all band members should tell they're waiting to the wedding to do it XDDD :lol:
you're be a successful band, no doubt :lol: :lol:
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

Hentaiman wrote:
sumfan wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:
Phili wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:

i meant, you know chicks like Britney spears and all (when he looked normal...), and still said "i'm a virgin... i'm a virgin, i'm waiting for the perfect guy, for the wedding" or whatever.
that's what i heard Avril said, and like really? she lost her virginity to Deryck? and only after the wedding?
that's dumb!

and not true in 99% of the cases, but they thing it makes them so special they say that and get attention and all, its the new way to get attention.

if you're in a band, all band members should tell they're waiting to the wedding to do it XDDD :lol:
with people like britney spears, they probably get told to say that by their lables, i mean, their basically selling their music to young girls and stuff, and by them sayin their gonna save themselves til their married makes them look all inocent and a good role model to their younger fans. and the kids parents would think that too, and don't mind their kids listening to that shit and going to the shows cos their good role models and stuff.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

I've always wondered, if thye have an open marrage. like their aloyud to fuck a few people on tour coz their away from eachother, and all these people are throwing themselves at them. :shock: ???
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

bobbyjames wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:
sumfan wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:
Phili wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:

that's dumb!

with people like britney spears, they probably get told to say that by their lables, i mean, their basically selling their music to young girls and stuff, and by them sayin their gonna save themselves til their married makes them look all inocent and a good role model to their younger fans. and the kids parents would think that too, and don't mind their kids listening to that shit and going to the shows cos their good role models and stuff.
makes sense.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

sumfan wrote:I've always wondered, if thye have an open marrage. like their aloyud to fuck a few people on tour coz their away from eachother, and all these people are throwing themselves at them. :shock: ???
i dont think so, cuz then where's the challenge? :D

million of fans throwing yourselves at them, and your challenge is to survive it and not fuck them, and get home to your wife XD :lol: pretty challenging
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Hentaiman wrote:
sumfan wrote:I've always wondered, if thye have an open marrage. like their aloyud to fuck a few people on tour coz their away from eachother, and all these people are throwing themselves at them. :shock: ???

million of fans throwing yourselves at them, and your challenge is to survive it and not fuck them, and get home to your wife XD :lol: pretty challenging
:shock: maybe! lol.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

yeah, i mean, they definitely don't have an open marriage.
but with wife like Avril...

although there may be some really hot fan girls 8)
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Hentaiman wrote:yeah, i mean, they definitely don't have an open marriage.

I'm sure there are hotter fan girls. :lol: :o
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

sumfan wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:yeah, i mean, they definitely don't have an open marriage.

I'm sure there are hotter fan girls. :lol: :o
i sure hope so :D
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

Hentaiman wrote:

i doin't think i could be in a marriage like that, whats the point?
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

there's no point. its a stupid idea, as much as any men would dream to be in such marriage, then u think about all the dudes your wife can be with and it ruins it all for you...
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

bobbyjames wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:

i doin't think i could be in a marriage like that, whats the point?
thats what i was thinking.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

Hentaiman wrote:there's no point. its a stupid idea, as much as any men would dream to be in such marriage, then u think about all the dudes your wife can be with and it ruins it all for you...
haha, innit, i would love to go screw a different girl each night and not get in trouble with the misses, but knowing she's doing the same, id hate it, lol
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

bobbyjames wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:there's no point. its a stupid idea, as much as any men would dream to be in such marriage, then u think about all the dudes your wife can be with and it ruins it all for you...
haha, innit, i would love to go screw a different girl each night and not get in trouble with the misses, but knowing she's doing the same, id hate it, lol
you serious??? i would hate that. :?

One girls all i need. :D :) :shock:
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

sumfan wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
you serious??? i would hate that. :?

One girls all i need. :D :) :shock:
when you find her, then yea, until then, fuck away :lol:
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

bobbyjames wrote:
Yeah i dont mind fuckin' a different chick each night, but when it all comes to this... your wife does the same with a bunch of guys XD, it sucks
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

and thats where STD's comes into play. :lol:
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!