Do you think YOUR the biggestSum 41 fan?

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

cool kids
Ma Poubelle

Post by cool kids »

i don't think im the biggest fan. i mean im a big fan but probably not the biggest
July 5 2003 Sum 41 show
Jon Nolan
All Killer No Filler
First name: Jon

Post by Jon Nolan »

I'm the biggest fan in my reserve. =D
Zam is my secksy n00bz
unknown

Post by unknown »

i am a big fan but not the biggest one
Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

Noone is thier biggest fan, infact if thier were one, they may not even be on tns. but no1 will eva know. In Aus i would be right up thier as they dont have a massive fan base. but also people that live in countries like usa and canda have an advantage wen they have pics with all then band members cause they actually get the opportunity and all that kinda stuff...
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

i guess im a big fan in my country 'cause, sum 41 isn't very popular here, and many of them are the "fat lip" fans or "in too deep", these are the only songs they know, pisses me off .
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

janetvaher wrote:i guess im a big fan in my country 'cause, sum 41 isn't very popular here, and many of them are the "fat lip" fans or "in too deep", these are the only songs they know, pisses me off .
I know exactly whan you mean.

I mean, in too deep and fat lip are sum41 classics, yeah, i like 'em too, of course, but come on, it's so annoying that people actually know the name Sum 41 and like you ask "hey you know this band called Sum 41?" and everyone like - "yeah i love 'em, they have this great song... Fat Lip"... and then you like "well it's okay, but you know others?" and they like say No or one guy i asked told me he only knows Fat Lip and Hell Song but considers himself a big fan.

it's so annoying. there so much better songs, and people actually love Fat Lip and stuff... but they aren't moving on... they get stuck with this one song, instead of trying Sum 41 albums and stuff.
Bass Cone
Underclass Hero
First name: Brittany
Instrument 1: French Horn
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Bass Cone »

I'm the biggest fan I know, and the biggest fan in my school. I'm probably the biggest fan in my area...
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

to me, to to be a fan, you have to own 80% of the CDs and like 80% of the songs.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Hentaiman wrote:
janetvaher wrote:i guess im a big fan in my country 'cause, sum 41 isn't very popular here, and many of them are the "fat lip" fans or "in too deep", these are the only songs they know, pisses me off .

I mean, in too deep and fat lip are sum41 classics, yeah, i like 'em too, of course, but come on, it's so annoying that people actually know the name Sum 41 and like you ask "hey you know this band called Sum 41?" and everyone like - "yeah i love 'em, they have this great song... Fat Lip"... and then you like "well it's okay, but you know others?" and they like say No or one guy i asked told me he only knows Fat Lip and Hell Song but considers himself a big fan.

it's so annoying. there so much better songs, and people actually love Fat Lip and stuff... but they aren't moving on... they get stuck with this one song, instead of trying Sum 41 albums and stuff.
haha, that's so right, i think fat lip and in too deep are good songs, but the whole Underclass hero CD beats them all imo.
The previous albums are great too, fantastic actually, but i've listened to them just so much.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

janetvaher wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:

haha, that's so right, i think fat lip and in too deep are good songs, but the whole Underclass hero CD beats them all imo.
The previous albums are great too, fantastic actually, but i've listened to them just so much.
Definitely.
I mean, i love the other CDs but i guess i listened to them too much really so i'm hooked on Underclass right now.
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Hentaiman wrote:
janetvaher wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:

Definitely.
I mean, i love the other CDs but i guess i listened to them too much really so i'm hooked on Underclass right now.
yeah, but whenever i hear "Noots" i get all nostalgic and shit. This song is my favourite from the beginning, it just reminds me of one cool summer, i just can't get enough of it ftw.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

Well, i can't blame you , Noots is awesome!

and the whole All Killer and DTLI are nostalgic to me!
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

I'm sure i'm the biggest fan in Wyoming :D
Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

Biggest Fan In Fife Hands Down No Question about it
Dno about Scotland tho Perhaps? lol who knows?
wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Post by wiggs1441 »

probably not
Last edited by wiggs1441 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!

I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

I have the biggest sum 41 fan penis.
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

I am a fan but not much for the time right now...this is what happens to me if a band that I like is coming out with a new CD I start buying posters and stuff but after the CD comes out I loose interest and move on to a new band...I dont know Im weird.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

Tiny wrote:I am a fan but not much for the time right now...this is what happens to me if a band that I like is coming out with a new CD I start buying posters and stuff but after the CD comes out I loose interest and move on to a new band...I dont know Im weird.
Yeah i sometimes feel like that too.
Not with Sum 41, but with other bands.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

i feel like that once in a great while with Sum. coz i listen to them NON-STOP :lol: but after a few days i'm back to loven em.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

Yeah happens to me sometimes.

I mean, for example, it's been a while since i listened to Still Waiting cuz i listened to that song so fuckin' much in my entire life XD