Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Arcane
Ma Poubelle
First name: tom
360 Gamer Tag: iArcane
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Arcane »

ChapStick wrote:Pete Wentz is a good marketing scheme, the rest of fallout boy are geeky so they put someone who people would think is really cool on the easiest instrument just to get more fans!. :twisted:
sometimes the bass can be the most difficult to master
especially if like flea from RHCP you play the most amazing fast bass solos
reading 2007 :P
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Wow, Deryck's favorite songs aren't really that good.
I mean, Deryck himself is kinda an inspiration to me, along with Sum 41 of course, but more of the other sums, cuz the guy is so talented - Vocalist, Song-writer, Guitar player, Drum player, Piano/Keyboards player, and he's good in all those he's doing.

I mean, as a guy who is into Punk Rock, I like Iggy Pop and The Clash very much, altough those two songs of them in particular Deryck mentioned aren't that good (Clash's classic is London Calling of course).
About the others, i don't like Oasis and The Cure at all, and Elvis Costello... well, never tried to listen to any of his songs, but it seems like he's not in my style of music.

About the five influential, they're cool!

Sex Pistols, Nirvana and especially GnR are all great! (and of course the Sums!)
Green Day are okay sometimes.

In another site, i saw, btw, that GnR's Appetite for desturction and an Elvis Costello album, are two of Deryck's favorite albums.