patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Re: As you know...

Post by patenttiftw »

Once Upon a Time... wrote:pattentiftw flipping his shit on somebody. Love seeing that. I want to add a rep system to this site so that I can + rep him. Shit, that was awesome.

I couldn't hear the music in the video, but I think it's quite cool that you can customize it. I wasn't aware that you could because all I do on NHL 11 is play Be A GM mode. I never really change much else :P
Oh welll, thank you!

And yeah you can add playlists you have made to game breaks, home goals, away goals, etcetc. Check it out, it's somewhere there in the settings... EA media something.
Last edited by patenttiftw on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

I can hear it a little bit..
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

Don't worry I didn't critisise you, I have FIFA 11 and I know how the game itself turns the volume down and in addition that Japan rip was a little quiet too. So when I put some music in entrance I add some decibels in Audacity so it sounds better and I can hear it better. That's just what I would do :winkwink:
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Post by patenttiftw »

gejmik wrote:Don't worry I didn't critisise you, I have FIFA 11 and I know how the game itself turns the volume down and in addition that Japan rip was a little quiet too. So when I put some music in entrance I add some decibels in Audacity so it sounds better and I can hear it better. That's just what I would do :winkwink:
I can see a bit of cockyness in this little piece of text but I don't mind. I saw it in your first message too and that's why I didn't mind it at all. don't think I've told here have I bought the album or not, well uhhhhhh umm, no I haven't, but you should of assumed I had. And hahah oh well, I did put +9 to the volume in Audacity :winkwink: :winkwink: :winkwink: :winkwink: :winkwink: :winkwink:

Guess it didn't help that much then!