Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Re: why?

Post by Bobbyjames »

locked.

I'm fuckin bored of the shitbox vs poos3 arguments. if you actually want to moan at eachother for no reason about it, take it to the many threads in the Gaming section.

losers.

PS3 wins.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Re: why?

Post by Boni »

Sumfan wrote:
Shiv wrote:
patenttiftw wrote:
Just Peter wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:
tomhoppus wrote:
Shiv wrote:is it because everyone watches me while i touch myself at night?
I like to film you, and bring it back to my house for later viewing pleasure.
Where you been? You used to be here like 24/7, now we barely see you anymore. :sosad:

And don't say you have life. No one believes lies like that. :silly:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://moranmustangs.org/jordanc/files/ ... _black.jpg[/imgwidth]
What's that? A new design of george foreman grill?
no its a useless piece of shit
Alright kid, i remember when I ran my mouth about things I was ignorant of.

The xbox 360 is infact, not a piece of shit, as sky high sale numbers might show you. Its only sustainable to a lot of problems, and yet it STILL out-sells its ps3 counterpart.

OMGGGG PS3 CAME OUT SHECOND AND WUZ MORE EXSHPENSHIVE IF DEY CAME OUT DA SAYM TIME AND WER DA SHAME PRICE DEY'D COMPETE BETTAH. Well, fact is they didn't because sony is retarded and over-prices pieces of shit.

OMGGGGG, PS3 ISH BETTAH CUZ DA ONLAIN IS FREE!11
Wrong, ps3 online is absolute GARBAGE as i've even heard from the mouths of every ps3 fanboy i know, also, starting next year, it will NOT be free.

OMG DA P-ESH3 HASH BETTAH GRAPHICS.
Yeah not by that much to really a give a shit about, also on xbox live all the movies/downloadable content/etc IS available in 1080p.

OMG BUT, BUT DA PS3 HAS LYK CURAZZZY GRAPHICS ON SONY TVVVVVSSSSSSS.
Yeah you could have almost-the-same-graphics on any god damn tv with the xbox 360, not just ones made by microsoft (i actually don't even think they make tvs)

Final note: the new xbox 360 will blow anything sony has to offer out of the water, including its 500 retarded gig drive.

god dammit shiv, i fucking hate you.
Unless you missed the Sony E3 conference, PlayStation Plus is only opinion, online play will still remain free, whoever told you otherwise is a liar.

I've never understood the graphics argument, the differences are so small it's pointless to even argue.
[donate][/donate]