new Avril song "Think about it"

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Re: new Avril song "Think about it"

Post by Gutter Dreams »

... that was bad. as much as I like Avril because I grew up listening to her, etc etc, that wasn't good.
upperclasszero
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Jake
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by upperclasszero »

that horrid little bitch
Children of the beast embrace,
To scorn and the human race,
Consume the light that hugs the earth,
And aid the womb in giving birth,
To a group that will appear,
And guide you through this final year,
The dark armies then will come,
When the sum is 41

WillySpleen is my n00b
Simon
Dr. Dynamite
n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Post by Simon »

Max wrote:
Simon wrote:It is definitely a demo version and sounds okay for that purpose. Sort of interesting to hear something from the other side without judging it yet.
Max wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
Hideo_Kuze wrote:
PTswim41 wrote:song is possibly about deryck??? :ohshiz:
think so too
"we were boring" wtf
hopefully Deryck's explanation for the divorce sounds less..boring

I can feel it, the sums will sell better than Avril this time, nice!
I don't want to offend anyone, but Deryck did seem more of a boring kind of guy after he got married. Like he stopped drinking before shows and doing other drugs. He's apparently a naturally quiet guy, but he seemed more quiet during Underclass Hero than say, Does This Look Infected.

Women can get bored easily and Deryck wasn't the same person he was in 2003 when Avril really liked him.

It's just called growing up dude.
I really want to punch you in the face for this fatal statement. Equaling a mess like that with growing up without any sense of responsibility. People always say that to justify their joyless relationships instead of just facing the truth and either break up or learn to appreciate not having to be alone. Fuck, this makes me so angry!
Reminds me of my pathetic family. Luckily I have a healthy rational mind and a brother who is on my side and helps me stand all that bullshit year after year.

Growing up means learning about how to live your life the best you can. But instead of doing that, people will settle for anything only to fit into a family picture instead of being open for changes and actually dealing with problems. And while one part of the world puts this peer-pressure-super-goal-of-life (marriage) above their individual happiness (Stay Together For The Kids, anyone?), there are others like Deryck, who rush into it thinking it is a magic seal-of-approval that can be held together only by unconditional love. Unfortunately Jeremy has a point: Women get bored easily once they have all their dreams come true and realize, they still feel like they need to find something else. That's the reason why there are all those dumb happy dicks out there treating women like they are disposable fuckobjects and getting away with it, making it almost impossible for nice guys, who actually care about more than that, to find anything close to what they look for. Yes, there are some very rare examples of true lasting love, but what are those worth compared to the misery and frustration everywhere else. Not enough for me to believe in. At least I am going to break the cycle of damaged kids damaging their kids. Natural selection doing its best at exterminating human intellect. But we're all really just wanna-be monkeys with way too large brains for us to handle..

Anyways, I doubt I will get anyone anywhere new with this, so I might aswell stop and apologize for wasting TNS webspace and your time reading this gigantic post. I really need to start putting this stuff into my music instead of a message board, haha.
What the fuck are you talking about? I said growing up because he's becoming more mature and acting his age, like Jeremy said, stopping drinking and taking drugs.
It read like you were implying that life will get more and more boring as you grow up, which is sadly a common attitude these days. There may be some truth to it, but only because people believe it has to come like that and as a result make it happen (self-fulfilling prophecy), which is a dumb mistake that keeps being made and is rarely learned from. Here in Germany this belief is almost socially accepted and passed on to future generations, causing really unnecessary disappointments and spreading confusion and desperation throughout all post-WW2 generations. Might be more of a European issue, since Americans usually come from ancestors, that went there to find something better. But even if so, it seems to have catched on to the US and Canada aswell.

Acting your age doesn't mean you have to stop having fun the way you used to. That's a pathetic make-believe and false generalization. We know there are people like Stevo, who describe themselves as kind of a pessimist/realist, but are actually the most fun, honest and joy bringing people one could wish for, proving that you can grow up, get married, be thoughtful etc. and still drink, act stupid and do hilarious stuff.

Sorry if I got you wrong there. It was supposed to be kind of a wake-up outcry and also, I needed to blow off some steam.
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Yeah, it was nothing to get mad over. Everything he said made sense and, you could tell was barely intended to be toward a person directly. Even though, he said he wanted to hit you in the face, it just set the table for his off-hate toward you, and more on the fact that it's retarded to be what everyone seems to want you to be, and what your suppose to become.

But Max, your anger is expected. We are men, and when another man says "Ima hit you" we feel we need to protect our young and say fuck you, so that maybe somebody might think we're more than just boys, and fuck us.
Simon
Dr. Dynamite
n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Post by Simon »

Jake-41 wrote:Yeah, it was nothing to get mad over. Everything he said made sense and, you could tell was barely intended to be toward a person directly. Even though, he said he wanted to hit you in the face, it just set the table for his off-hate toward you, and more on the fact that it's retarded to be what everyone seems to want you to be, and what your suppose to become.

But Max, your anger is expected. We are men, and when another man says "Ima hit you" we feel we need to protect our young and say fuck you, so that maybe somebody might think we're more than just boys, and fuck us.
lol, the last sentence was a good one after it took me about 10 minutes to get what the fuck you were saying. Im real happy for you and Ima let you finish, but who told you I was speaking figuratively? I was actually going to leave for Manchester tomorrow..
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

Lulz, some people in this topic are going through that time of the month.
Back on topic, song sucks. Sounds like it was written in a matter of 5 minutes.

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

her career is over, theres no way she can come back like before after this year and last
sum54184
Bunkface
First name: Hisham

Post by sum54184 »

I think if deryck want to write a song about this song he would call it the shit song.
This song is just some silly shit.
It just a sad song
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Simon wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:Yeah, it was nothing to get mad over. Everything he said made sense and, you could tell was barely intended to be toward a person directly. Even though, he said he wanted to hit you in the face, it just set the table for his off-hate toward you, and more on the fact that it's retarded to be what everyone seems to want you to be, and what your suppose to become.

lol, the last sentence was a good one after it took me about 10 minutes to get what the fuck you were saying. Im real happy for you and Ima let you finish, but who told you I was speaking figuratively? I was actually going to leave for Manchester tomorrow..
Hahaha, woops. My bad.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

you idiot.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska