21st Century Breakdown Music Video

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
peacock41
Hooch
First name: Ryan
Re: 21st Century Breakdown Music Video

Post by peacock41 »

im not sure, it could be static age because it has been going down well live, but it could be another song that they havent been playing live then swap it into the set

also before the lobotamy could be a good single
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Gunner wrote:I'm hoping for Restless Heart Syndrome as the next single.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Well, the video link is dead... apparently Youtube took it down. But new single already? Wasn't East Jesus Nowhere just released as the 3rd single a few weeks ago?

Anyway, I hope Restless Heart Syndrome is the next one. Static Age is good single material but its not that good of a song. I can see American Eulogy as the next single, as well.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Hentaiman wrote:Well, the video link is dead... apparently Youtube took it down. But new single already? Wasn't East Jesus Nowhere just released as the 3rd single a few weeks ago?
I'm not sure how it goes, but as I see, they are apparently promoting both songs now.
At least I've already heard a radio-friendly edited version of the 21CB from the radio.

From Wiki:
Green Day's official site announced that it would be the band's next single on September 10, 2009.[4] However, on September 25, Green Day announced that "East Jesus Nowhere" would instead be released as the next single and offered a release date of October 19.
Last edited by TomiT14 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

haha, i hate it. Worst video ive ever seen.

Like not even joking, i enjoyed SOS by the Jonas Brothers more than this video...
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

TomiT14 wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:Well, the video link is dead... apparently Youtube took it down. But new single already? Wasn't East Jesus Nowhere just released as the 3rd single a few weeks ago?
I'm not sure how it goes, but as I see, they are apparently promoting both songs now.
At least I've already heard a radio-friendly edited version of the 21CB from the radio.

From Wiki:
Green Day's official site announced that it would be the band's next single on September 10, 2009.[4] However, on September 25, Green Day announced that "East Jesus Nowhere" would instead be released as the next single and offered a release date of October 19.
Yeah, but it's pretty ridiculous.
Their pulling for singles. And "East Jesus Nowhere" didn't even get a worthy video.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Okay, I found the info for the double singles.
Following the release of the live music video for East Jesus Nowhere, the band has announced that East Jesus Nowhere will be the next single, which will be released on October 19th.

EJN will be released as a single in the UK and the USA. The rest of the world will get 21st Century Breakdown.
Here's the official music video of East Jesus Nowhere.
And here's a video made by some GD fans. Really well played.

http://vimeo.com/7152305