From: TomiT14
To: Cone McCaslin
Date: Jul 24, 2009 10:04 AM
Subject: Sum 41 song you sang

Hey man! What's up?

What happened to the song you wrote and sang for Sum 41?
It was meant to be released "soon" in early 2008, but still no word of it.
The fans really hope it's not totally forgotten. Maybe including it as a B-Side for the new album?

Good luck with the making of the new album! Looking forward to it!
Take care!

Maybe one day I hope. If "soon" means wait for few years, to me "maybe one day I hope" means never ever.

Re: what ever happend to..

by Druska
damn i wanted to hear that song

Re: what ever happend to..

by Gibsum 41
Still Waiting wrote:damn i wanted to hear that song
Me too, I was really looking forward to hearing a song where Cone could actually be creative with his basslines.

Re: what ever happend to..

by Jeremy Kill
He should just half-ass mix it and put it on the internet or on his MySpace!

Re: what ever happend to..

by Hentaiman
Dammit that sucks. They should just release it as an unmixed demo or something.