First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Re: The TNS Toilet

Post by Druska »

FuckT41182 wrote:Currently reading The Godfather after finishing reading Bourne Identity(MindFUCK) ... The Godfather really is amazing, and the people that has made the movie really did follow the book ...
the third(movie)is shit(well not really shit but compared to the other two,yes) i dunno what puzo was thinking when he wrote the screenplay
but yeah it''s probably the only book adaptation in which movie and book are equally awesome
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

Tyler. wrote:
Resident Skumfuk wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:Me and my friends ordered Chinese food for the first time last night (we only recently found out we could order Chinese food in this shithole of a province). It was satisfying.
i can't stand Chinese food!
:holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit:

Can't fathom
:holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit:
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Druska wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:Currently reading The Godfather after finishing reading Bourne Identity(MindFUCK) ... The Godfather really is amazing, and the people that has made the movie really did follow the book ...
the third(movie)is shit(well not really shit but compared to the other two,yes) i dunno what puzo was thinking when he wrote the screenplay
but yeah it''s probably the only book adaptation in which movie and book are equally awesome
almost equally, the books have always been holding many advantages and they forever will be, but by watching the movie you get the idea, you don't miss any basic information and you get entertained, I haven't watched the other two movies yet, so I only speak for the movie number 1

But not always following the book is that important, I've read Bourne Identity and I have to say that it is way different from the movie, but I still like the movie ... Cause the movie may differ a lot from the book, but it keeps the feeling and the original idea
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

Already regretting signing up for an 8:00 am class. I need sleep.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

sumfan4 wrote:Already regretting signing up for an 8:00 am class. I need sleep.
Just never show up!

I'm booking into a pre-learner course with my Dad to get my motorbike licence in like a month...wonder how it'll go. Basically if you are competent enough in the 7 hour course you get to do a computer based test (basically common sense) and then you have your L-plates...and can ride wherever you want.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Tyler. wrote:
Just never show up!

I'm booking into a pre-learner course with my Dad to get my motorbike licence in like a month...wonder how it'll go. Basically if you are competent enough in the 7 hour course you get to do a computer based test (basically common sense) and then you have your L-plates...and can ride wherever you want.
7 hours is by far not long enough.. it takes at least 10 hours to learn how to control and maneuver a bike properly(based on the standards we have in our country)..

I have my exam coming up next week.. I'm pretty sure that I'll pass, I have experienced just about every weather condition you can imagine. I also have experience with riding at night .. The most dangerous thing I can encounter is other drivers.. I've almost been killed by 2 assholes on 2 seperate occasions last week. both of them were belgian, which is no surprise at all, those guys can't drive..
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

I feel like shit..ugh.
Tyler.
Chuck

Post by Tyler. »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
Tyler. wrote:
Just never show up!

7 hours is by far not long enough.. it takes at least 10 hours to learn how to control and maneuver a bike properly(based on the standards we have in our country)..

I have my exam coming up next week.. I'm pretty sure that I'll pass, I have experienced just about every weather condition you can imagine. I also have experience with riding at night .. The most dangerous thing I can encounter is other drivers.. I've almost been killed by 2 assholes on 2 seperate occasions last week. both of them were belgian, which is no surprise at all, those guys can't drive..
I think that in 7 hours you will know whether you are good enough to learn on your own or not. I doubt anyone (bar morons, and we're better off with them getting injured early on anyway) would go out in the streets after that 7 hours, they'd practice in carparks or around deserted areas for a while after. I reckon 7 seems like an appropriate time to get basics down and tell if it's for you or not. Lucky I live in deserted country area so I'll be able to practice easy before going out into areas with other drivers/riders.

I assume they're pretty strict as well, if they don't think you are fit to learn on your own you have to do the course again.
Last edited by Tyler. on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

Tyler. wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
Tyler. wrote:
Just never show up!

I think that in 7 hours you will know whether you are good enough to learn on your own or not. I doubt anyone (bar morons, and we can let natural selection take them anyway) would go out in the streets after that 7 hours, they'd practice in carparks or around deserted areas for a while after. I reckon 7 seems like an appropriate time to get basics down and tell if it's for you or not.
YOU'RE ALLOWED TO LEARN ON YOUR OWN!? :ohshiz:
Our country is fairly strict when it comes to traffic safety.. and it's about to get worse which is kinda lame.. but our country is one of the safest countries in the world when it comes to traffic safety, so that makes up for it..
Tyler.
Chuck

Post by Tyler. »

Yeah..on a motorbike once you have your L's you just do whatever you want...lol. Car licencing is really strict in my state, but motorbike they don't bother trying to make you learn with someone else the whole time. How do you learn to ride with somebody else? They follow you around or something?

Oh I nearly got hit by like 100 bikes in Holland, always forgot about those cycle lanes in Amsterdam...
Last edited by Tyler. on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

what's the difference between having an L-Plate and having your licence? I wouldn't even try getting my licence if the only difference is having to use an L-plate all the time..

Can't wait to get my licence, riding a bike is way more fun than driving a car..
and there's this unwritten rule that all bikers wave or honk at each other on the road, for some reason I enjoy doing that
Tyler.
Chuck

Post by Tyler. »

blackhawk1105 wrote:what's the difference between having an L-Plate and having your licence? I wouldn't even try getting my licence if the only difference is having to use an L-plate all the time..
You can only ride slower bikes on your L's, 125/250's, plus there's a list of some slower bikes that are over 250 that you can ride. You can't carry anyone. You can only go up to 80km/h, have less points on your licence so you lose it if you speed once basically, you can also only have it a year before you have to pay for the course and test again lol.

There's so many 125 bikes in the 2nd hand market really cheap, because everyone buys one for their L's and then sells it 6 months later when they get their P's haha.
Last edited by Tyler. on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

Tyler. wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:what's the difference between having an L-Plate and having your licence? I wouldn't even try getting my licence if the only difference is having to use an L-plate all the time..
You can only ride slower bikes on your L's, 125/250's, plus there's a list of some slower bikes that are over 250 that you can ride. You can't carry anyone. You can only go up to 80km/h, have less points on your licence so you lose it if you speed once basically, you can also only have it a year before you have to pay for the course and test again lol.

There's so many 125 bikes in the 2nd hand market really cheap, because everyone buys one for their L's and then sells it 6 months later when they get their P's haha.
it's way more strict over here :(
In the first 2 years after getting your licence you're only allowed to ride less powerful bikes(I don't see the point cause they can all reach a speed of 140 Km/h wich is 10 km/h faster than the max. speed on highways) and after those 2 years you're allowed to ride any bike
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

leftover Chinese and Lucky Charms for breakfast, I ain't even mad.
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

Survived double English and came second in an impromptu limbo competition :2cool4u:
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

^ Congrats! I'm bored with nothing to do.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Can't wait to get my licence, riding a bike is way more fun than driving a car..
and there's this unwritten rule that all bikers wave or honk at each other on the road, for some reason I enjoy doing that
yup my dad does that, i don't see myself riding a bike, but my dad owns one, we went to Motorland last season ( MotoGP season I mean ), man it was awesome, we had to get up at like 6 in the morning or so, but it was worth it
Jables
Chuck

Post by Jables »

Why thank you :glad: And you could learn a song and put a cover up on ze old yootyoobz? Always makes an hour or so fly by for me :happy:
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Only 1 out of 5 University offers received as of yet. Starting to get really nervous...
fuck this signature nonsense
Jables
Chuck

Post by Jables »

Gregorovich wrote:Only 1 out of 5 University offers received as of yet. Starting to get really nervous...
Surely one is all you need?