Avril

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
PunkSteve
Bunkface

Re: Avril

Post by PunkSteve »

^ yeah i know what you mean.. although When Youre gone/ innocence/ keep holding on are really great vocal showcases of avril's talent!

cant wait for her next record \:)
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

↑ /Banner fail.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
jackzagal
First name: Jose

Post by jackzagal »

My favorite artist ever, Under My Skin is my favorite album ever, it changed my life. Never really cared about her style and image, but about her music and voice, and that aspect is good, so I still like her. I think she did a bad career movement with her last album, it's too poppy and commercial and musically it's weak, I like the album though. Not exactly like other popstars out there, but definitely much closer to them than 3 years ago. If Girlfriend wasn't so big as it was, her career would be in serious danger. In fact, I think her next album will be the most important one of her career, it will define her as artist. No more excuses like "I wanted to have fun" and stuff like that. It's time to demonstrate that she is more than another pop artist out there. She's demonstrated she doesn't need to be extremely commercial to be successful. I'm confident next album will be great, much better than last one and somehow back to roots, when music was the most important thing for her, when she put all her effort and feelings on the music, something she didn't for last album. She's more experienced, her voice has improved a lot, she surely knows more about music, how to write lyrics and a bit of music. She has seen how things went and how fans reacted to her album. I hope she realized it's not the path to follow for her career...

I just care about music, if it is good enough to enjoy, I don't mind she does movies, clothing lines, perfumes or whatever...

"I tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it." Pieces, Chuck, Sum 41.