I need new headphones can someone help me?

Whatever you want to talk about!
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Anthony

I need new headphones can someone help me?

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

Ok so I listen to A LOT and I do mean a lot of music with my iPod (mostly Sum 41 & Blink-182), but in the past year I've been through like 4 diferent headphones. Here are the ones I've had

V-Moda in ear earphones

The Classic iPod earphones

Apple in ear earphones

and

SkullCandy earphones

Ok there's a reason I put the pics in there. Every pair I had broke pretty much in the same way. One earphone would go out or the cord (where it plugs into the iPod) would have to be moved to have the music played in both ears. Kinda wierd. My question is what do you guys use? Cause now I'm stuck without any headphones and I'm kinda going CRAZY! I really don't know what to get that will last more than a couple months...

Here's what I was thinking...

The BOSE in-ear headphones look really good, but I run around a lot and from what people say they don't stay in your ear very well. That's my problem because the Apple in-ear earphones never stood in my ear well and when I finally got it in my ear it hurt.

Then I was thinking about the Bose On-Ear headphones

I haven't heard anything really bad about these, but I'm not sure. I want to get people's opinion before I get my next pair of headphones.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what they use or if these BOSE headphones are good?

Thanks a lot! :grin:
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Re: I need new headphones can someone help me?

Post by Pedro »

I use apple
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

3rd ones are the best.
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

That's what everone says that Apple is really good, but I guess it's just my left ear or something, but the earphones just don't stay in my ear! Has anyone heard anything bad about the BOSE on-ear headphones?
budgie
Underclass Hero

Post by budgie »

get a pair of sony earphones.

only cost a fiver or so and theyre comfortable and durable :smug:
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

Nope. I heard they're awesome.
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
budgie
Underclass Hero

Post by budgie »

oh yeah, sorry, i havent a clue if those earphones are good are not.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

Bettercup to the rescue!!!!! I know how to fix your problem. Don't wrap your earphones around your ipod. I'm using a shitty pair from wal-mart and they are still good 6 months into use. And i listen to it alot also... :cool:
Just DON'T WRAP IT!!!!!
CIRCUITzach
Underclass Hero
First name: Zachary

Post by CIRCUITzach »

i use the gels. their shit.
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

Buttercup wrote:Bettercup to the rescue!!!!! I know how to fix your problem. Don't wrap your earphones around your ipod. I'm using a shitty pair from wal-mart and they are still good 6 months into use. And i listen to it alot also... :cool:
Just DON'T WRAP IT!!!!!

LOL Buttercup, but I HATE wrapping my earphones, never did that. I would just put the earhpones CONNECTED to my iPod in my pocket. I think that's what cause the problem...
Towelieeeee wrote:get a pair of sony earphones.

I had a pair of Sony headphones right before I got my V-Moda. They costed me 20 bucks and they were THE SHIT! They were the ones that wrapped around your ears (not the ones that went in your ears those) and they were REALLY good! No matter what I did I couldn't break them, but they had to break right when I got on the bus for a 9 hour trip. I had to go 9 frickin' hours without music! I can't believe I survived that day! But yeah they're good, but BOSE I heard is a little better. Pricey but good.

Oh yeah btw where do you find all your Sum 41 pics (like in your sig) I've been lookin' for recent live pics on google, but it gives me shit...
CIRCUITzach wrote:i use the gels. their shit.
Yeah my friend has them and she loves them, but I tried them and the sound is terrible. I want something that sounds decent to me...
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

I hate the in-ear phones, the little pad on top of it kept falling off all the time. I suggest you buy the one's that mute the outer noise the best, like the on-ear headphones, i've never really liked them myself, because they are quite big and i always put my mp3 in my pocket along with the earphones, but go for it, if you like them
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

janetvaher wrote:I hate the in-ear phones, the little pad on top of it kept falling off all the time. I suggest you buy the one's that mute the outer noise the best, like the on-ear headphones, i've never really liked them myself, because they are quite big and i always put my mp3 in my pocket along with the earphones, but go for it, if you like them
well what headphones do you use?
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

ant27sum41 wrote:
Buttercup wrote:Bettercup to the rescue!!!!! I know how to fix your problem. Don't wrap your earphones around your ipod. I'm using a shitty pair from wal-mart and they are still good 6 months into use. And i listen to it alot also... :cool:
Just DON'T WRAP IT!!!!!

LOL Buttercup, but I HATE wrapping my earphones, never did that. I would just put the earhpones CONNECTED to my iPod in my pocket. I think that's what cause the problem...
Towelieeeee wrote:get a pair of sony earphones.

I had a pair of Sony headphones right before I got my V-Moda. They costed me 20 bucks and they were THE SHIT! They were the ones that wrapped around your ears (not the ones that went in your ears those) and they were REALLY good! No matter what I did I couldn't break them, but they had to break right when I got on the bus for a 9 hour trip. I had to go 9 frickin' hours without music! I can't believe I survived that day! But yeah they're good, but BOSE I heard is a little better. Pricey but good.

Oh yeah btw where do you find all your Sum 41 pics (like in your sig) I've been lookin' for recent live pics on google, but it gives me shit...
CIRCUITzach wrote:i use the gels. their shit.
Yeah my friend has them and she loves them, but I tried them and the sound is terrible. I want something that sounds decent to me...
Damn....
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

ant27sum41 wrote:
janetvaher wrote:I hate the in-ear phones, the little pad on top of it kept falling off all the time. I suggest you buy the one's that mute the outer noise the best, like the on-ear headphones, i've never really liked them myself, because they are quite big and i always put my mp3 in my pocket along with the earphones, but go for it, if you like them
well what headphones do you use?
Mine broke all the time, so i quickly bought some cheap shit that actually does the trick, they are Panasonics, they've lasted for a year now, something like these
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

I have a few pair of Bose headphones. I like them the best. They produce amazing sound. I'd go with them.
Colaxallxoverx
First name: Christina
AKA: Cola

Post by Colaxallxoverx »

skull candy ftw. the big ones tho not the ear buds