AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Re: MMVA's

Post by Simon »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyxZ6m2tDUM

made a clip from the show .. i was disappointed, i was hoping to see more of them. to be honest, these award shows mostly suck!
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

^WTF does pink have to do with anything? (Your avatar)
Open Your Eyes
Bunkface
First name: Adam
n00b: Phili

Post by Open Your Eyes »

In case anybody was wondering, we just got an email from Avril's management saying that the show was canceled because of the trucker strike and the equipment wouldn't be able to get in and out of the country fast enough. It was up to Live Nation to release a statement about the concert, so they'll be in deep shit. They'll release a statement when they get Avril to approve it.

Anyways, that means that Deryck isn't caught up in some deep family crisis or something, so he must just be on tour with her? That sucks. Even though I like them together all the time, I really wanted him to be at the MMVA's. Maybe next time :razz:
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

^Sucks :sad:
SociallyInept
King of Contradiction
First name: Troy
Instrument 1: Vocals

Post by SociallyInept »

Is it just me or does it seem like ever since Deryck and Avril got together, Deryck basically stopped making public appearances with the band?
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

SociallyInept wrote:Is it just me or does it seem like ever since Deryck and Avril got together, Deryck basically stopped making public appearances with the band?
yea, ive noticed too.
im happy deryck's happy but ever since he's been married to Avril it's like he put Sum 41 second

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Gibsum 41 wrote:
SociallyInept wrote:Is it just me or does it seem like ever since Deryck and Avril got together, Deryck basically stopped making public appearances with the band?
yea, ive noticed too.
im happy deryck's happy but ever since he's been married to Avril it's like he put Sum 41 second
And thats exactly how it should be.

I know it sucks guys but come on, you guys know its true.

If i had a wife i'd put her before everything. (that may sound sappy but, yea)

though I don't think he needs to be so... cant think of the word, with sum 41 though.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Open Your Eyes wrote:In case anybody was wondering, we just got an email from Avril's management saying that the show was canceled because of the trucker strike and the equipment wouldn't be able to get in and out of the country fast enough. It was up to Live Nation to release a statement about the concert, so they'll be in deep shit. They'll release a statement when they get Avril to approve it.

Anyways, that means that Deryck isn't caught up in some deep family crisis or something, so he must just be on tour with her? That sucks. Even though I like them together all the time, I really wanted him to be at the MMVA's. Maybe next time :razz:
lame excuse
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

sumfan wrote:
Gibsum 41 wrote:
yea, ive noticed too.

though I don't think he needs to be so... cant think of the word, with sum 41 though.
i didn't mean to say deryck should forget Avril and not care for her but he really should concern more about the band. Avril still often makes her own public appearances. he doesn't even answers question in the Q&A anymore (although steve doesn't either and cone barely does it)

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
Bass Cone
Underclass Hero
First name: Brittany
Instrument 1: French Horn
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Bass Cone »

sumfan wrote:
Gibsum 41 wrote:
yea, ive noticed too.

yes, but don't you think since the album was partly written about him he should go to these award things? From what I've seen he doesn't go to many, but when they wrote underclass hero he told cone what to do and made it very personal. Then Cone and Steve are everywhere but Deryck is rarely there anymore. I'm not saying he should ignore Avril, but he could at least make a bit more public appearances with Sum 41.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Bass Cone wrote:
sumfan wrote:
Gibsum 41 wrote:
yea, ive noticed too.

yes, but don't you think since the album was partly written about him he should go to these award things? From what I've seen he doesn't go to many, but when they wrote underclass hero he told cone what to do and made it very personal. Then Cone and Steve are everywhere but Deryck is rarely there anymore. I'm not saying he should ignore Avril, but he could at least make a bit more public appearances with Sum 41.
oic. i thought you guys were talking about something else, haha. yea, he's become a diva :sad:
Bass Cone
Underclass Hero
First name: Brittany
Instrument 1: French Horn
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Bass Cone »

And so has Avril if she wasn't already :smug:
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

sumfan wrote:
Gibsum 41 wrote:
yea, ive noticed too.

No, me > your future wife
sum41kicksass

Post by sum41kicksass »

did anyone who watched the awards show realize whn they were saying the nomanations for the one sum 41 was nominated in, did anyone realize that when the guy said sum 41 they got the most cheers and isnt that how those awards work if there not being voted.because i do like hedley but ppl didnt really cheer, and it also really pissed me off how they practially had no screen time and it was always awkard when they where on like when they said fall out boy won no one really cheered(which made me laugh) and it was really short, i think they should have annonced New KIds On the Block because they looked like the biggest fans there :roll:
Steve: "Your's is almost an instrument, it's almost like the guitar. But..."
Cone: "You bang on things!"
Steve: "No, I keep the beat, much more complicated. Plus, I think I've been playing mine longer than you."
Cone: "Ooooh."
Steve: "Yeah, you see, I'm on what's called the intermediate level, Cone's still novice."
cool kids
Ma Poubelle

Post by cool kids »

hedley sucks. i hate them even more now if thats possible. ps i know its a bit after the fact but i did not express my disappointment yet. honestly because it still bothers me. i mean the guy was on canadian idol for crying out loud.
July 5 2003 Sum 41 show