Uk Fans for Europe in the Sumer??

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

jaw knee jak
Bunkface

Uk Fans for Europe in the Sumer??

Post by jaw knee jak »

Hey guys, So as it said on the main page sum 41 are booking europian shows for the summer. I was wondering (auming that they dont come back to the u.k) Who on here from the u.k would be willing to travel to europe to catch them??

I was thinking any dates in france would probly be best but id love to go to austria or germany as well if needs be?

So who would be up for it then?????
King of Contradiction
Bunkface

Re: Uk Fans for Europe in the Sumer??

Post by King of Contradiction »

Hmm, I guess I'd consider it, but i'm saving up for my own holiday with my girlfriend right now which has actually made me think I should try and go somewhere that Sum41 are playing. Either way I doubt it =[
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

tbh i can't see them coming to Europe and not playin in the UK. and i doubt id travel overseas to see one band, id only go for a festival tbh
budgie
Underclass Hero

Post by budgie »

not me. im already broke as it is.
maybe ill get lucky and theyll play at oxegen festival
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

If they include any British cities on the European tour, it will probably only be London.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
jaw knee jak
Bunkface

Post by jaw knee jak »

If they do do London then I probly wouldnt bother going aborad to see them, but im defintly still concidering it if they dont
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

they may even do a small UK tour the same week they play a festival here like Reading, maybe 3 or 4 dates before the festival at the weekend. if they done that then it will probs be London, Manchester and Birmingham, or even a date in Glasgow or Cardiff. we'll just have to wait and see. but if they do do only one date then it most probs will be in London
King of Contradiction
Bunkface

I honestly think if they did a UK date they wouldn't just do london, its not like a pre album launch and the fact they're doing a tour suggests that they might be playing festivals like reading & leeds so in that case then maybe they would only do one show in london, otherwise im sure it will be a mini tour ie. London, manchester, glasgow.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

King of Contradiction wrote:I honestly think if they did a UK date they wouldn't just do london, its not like a pre album launch and the fact they're doing a tour suggests that they might be playing festivals like reading & leeds so in that case then maybe they would only do one show in london, otherwise im sure it will be a mini tour ie. London, manchester, glasgow.
yea, im hopin they do a mini tour then play Reading and Leeds, that would be awesome. could go see them in London and then at Reading in the same week
budgie
Underclass Hero

Post by budgie »

bobbyjames wrote:
King of Contradiction wrote:I honestly think if they did a UK date they wouldn't just do london, its not like a pre album launch and the fact they're doing a tour suggests that they might be playing festivals like reading & leeds so in that case then maybe they would only do one show in london, otherwise im sure it will be a mini tour ie. London, manchester, glasgow.
yea, im hopin they do a mini tour then play Reading and Leeds, that would be awesome. could go see them in London and then at Reading in the same week
lets make a petition to try and get them to play some uk festivals (and oxegen, for once!!!)
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

The thing is, they've already done a UK tour... so they probably wouldn't do more than one or two dates in the UK.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
jaw knee jak
Bunkface

Post by jaw knee jak »

Heres hoping for reading festival then!!!!

If i get lucky they may play Bristol, wich would be the happuiest day of my life, but ill more than likley have to go to london again, but I dont mind
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

budgie wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
lets make a petition to try and get them to play some uk festivals (and oxegen, for once!!!)
im up for that, Oxegen, Download and Reading festival!
King of Contradiction
Bunkface

Phili wrote:The thing is, they've already done a UK tour... so they probably wouldn't do more than one or two dates in the UK.
Thats not a reason for them nto to tour again. They really need to make it up to the UK considering their chuck tour had only 4 uk dates in total and two of those were in London. Their last tour for UH was bigger than usual which was nice but if they are playing reading (or leeds, lets not forget about the better half of the festival people!) they will play a London warm up show with the possiblity of a 3-4 date uk tour.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

King of Contradiction wrote:
Phili wrote:The thing is, they've already done a UK tour... so they probably wouldn't do more than one or two dates in the UK.
Thats not a reason for them nto to tour again. They really need to make it up to the UK considering their chuck tour had only 4 uk dates in total and two of those were in London. Their last tour for UH was bigger than usual which was nice but if they are playing reading (or leeds, lets not forget about the better half of the festival people!) they will play a London warm up show with the possiblity of a 3-4 date uk tour.
yea, if they play a festival i can see them doing 2 or 3 headlining shows across the UK. thats what im hoping for anyway
Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

Hopefully they might play at download aswel