new section idea

Ask anything about the site here. Chances are you'll get an answer.
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

if it weren't for dave, sum 41 wouldnt probably be where it is now. he wrote many guitar parts for over 10 years. tom has done nothing for sum 41 besides play for them live but tbh i dont care if theres a gob forum or not. its not gonna affect me anyways.

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

boniboyblue wrote:Dave was part of Sum 41 there BB does HAVE something to do with Sum 41,
tom is a touring member therefore, he has something to do with Sum 41.

but i really don't care, im not a big fan.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

Yeah, I don't care if we have a Gob forum or not. Just don't get rid of the Brown Brigade forum, haha.
Schmiznatch

Post by Schmiznatch »

BB should not have there own section, this is a Sum 41 Board not a Sum 41 Ex-Members board. Dave did little other then playing on stage(as much as we hate to hear it) and as much as i support Tom and Gob they should reside within the "Other Bands" Section.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

WTF!!

Brownsound was a big member for 10 years!! so i think we keep BB section and no GOB section
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

Schmiznatch wrote:BB should not have there own section, this is a Sum 41 Board not a Sum 41 Ex-Members board. Dave did little other then playing on stage(as much as we hate to hear it) and as much as i support Tom and Gob they should reside within the "Other Bands" Section.
i think we should just let this dude run the site. all his ideas have been awesome...
HilgaMan
Chuck
First name: Ilkka
AKA: TheSexyHilgaMonster
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by HilgaMan »

bobbyjames wrote:
Schmiznatch wrote:BB should not have there own section, this is a Sum 41 Board not a Sum 41 Ex-Members board. Dave did little other then playing on stage(as much as we hate to hear it) and as much as i support Tom and Gob they should reside within the "Other Bands" Section.
i think we should just let this dude run the site. all his ideas have been awesome...
I know u were not talking to me but I can't figure out was that sarcasm or not.... :?
Hentaimans N00B! Mess with me and before you know it, you end up in a coffin. Jealous?
Sumfan is my n00b.
hem is my grand-n00b.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

HilgaMan wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
I know u were not talking to me but I can't figure out was that sarcasm or not.... :?
lol, sorry, that was sarcasm
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Post by patenttiftw »

i think it's a good idea
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

I agree. Lets change the BB section to the "OMGDERYCKISGAWD" section.

I also think the Op MD section should be removed, since Cone just plays bass on stage for Sum 41 so he doesnt' really count.

Let's change that to the "Deryck IS Sum 41" section!

In other news - Deryck is God. He IS Sum 41. And none of the other members mean anything at all. Ever. Deryck 4 Prezzz!

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

maeek an avril lavigne sectionzorz
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:

I also think the Op MD section should be removed, since Cone just plays bass on stage for Sum 41 so he doesnt' really count.

In other news - Deryck is God. He IS Sum 41. And none of the other members mean anything at all. Ever. Deryck 4 Prezzz!
I usually agree with you, but that response was not necessary for his post. He has a valid point.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Phili wrote:
Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:

I usually agree with you, but that response was not necessary for his post. He has a valid point.
Pretending Dave isn't a part of Sum 41 isn't a valid point at all. He was part of the band for 4/5 albums, and he certainly contributed more than just "playing on stage", as the change in their sound since he left CLEARLY shows.

Maybe it was a bit over the top for this one post, but I'm bloody sick of people disrespecting Dave and pretending he did nothing for Sum 41 when he VERY MUCH did.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

Alright, but he does have a point in saying that it makes little sense for Brown Brigade to be in the Sum 41 section of forums. As you yourself have said many times, Dave wants Brown Brigade to be separate from Sum 41 and stand on its own two feet.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.