Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

fergal41
Goon
First name: Fergal
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by fergal41 »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:Dude..
It's not a contest, being a Sum 41 fan, or at least I didn't realize it was. Maybe I'm out of the loop.

Yeah yer right there. I just think people should use this board to talk about the music and not discuss fucking Deryck and Avril Lavigne or any other celebrity bullshit or how one fan is a 'bigger' fan than the other. fuck sake
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

sumfan wrote:
Gunner wrote:What the fuck is a true fan anyways.
Some one who doesn't change their opinion after getting attention from an older member of the opposite sex...

...please tell me this ENTIRE thread isn't because you don't like Gunner's opinions and because he and I tend to lean the same direction in our opinions?

I was kinda wondering where this came from, since there hasn't been much bashing going on lately, or maybe just not in threads that I was reading.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:
sumfan wrote:
Gunner wrote:What the fuck is a true fan anyways.
Some one who doesn't change their opinion after getting attention from an older member of the opposite sex...

...please tell me this ENTIRE thread isn't because you don't like Gunner's opinions and because he and I tend to lean the same direction in our opinions?

I was kinda wondering where this came from, since there hasn't been much bashing going on lately, or maybe just not in threads that I was reading.
no. but its part.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

I don't even recall Gunner ever saying anything bad about Sum 41, or the new album.

I think you need to lighten up, if someone's opinion makes you angry enough to post this original thread.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
V
Administrator
Administrator
First name: V
Instrument 2: Hero
Last.fm Username: valenzine
Twitter: valenzine

Post by V »

You could have just said "Phili, I've got a major crush on you".

There's no need to make all the other statements.
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
Ken
Administrator
Administrator
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: your sister

Post by Ken »

There is SERIOUSLY something wrong with you Sumfan.

Me, V, Phili and etc (fuck you Nic and RJ :D) worked so hard to get this site together, and you say "we're not true fans."

My ass. Wanna write up an interview and questions giving insight for Dave? Wanna make bio pages not ripped straight from the band member's Myspace?

You pull this pathetic little act in which you act stupid and immature and as soon as you're punished, you bitch and whine and get sympathy until people take your side.

And all this, I still don't ban you, like I've longed for. And what do you do? Say I'm not a "true" fan.

I'm locking this discussion, as it's become another "rag Sumfan" thread. Why is it all these threads end with everyone ragging on you? Because you don't think! That's why.

And please, do make another new thread bashing me. I'm not at ALL expecting it.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

Need to make a statement here.

I am in NO WAY affiliated with this thread and its creation. I don't believe what sumfan said.

Locked.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.