I'm sure i'm gonna get banned

Whatever you want to talk about!
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

Byzzy wrote:
Zam wrote:
Pull_The_Curtis wrote:wtf. this is pathetic. all of the admins and mods think they are god, and think they have the right to be smartasses and allot of the time are hypocrites and contradict themselves. its bullshit, i dont care what you think of me, but its my opinion and the attitude from the people that THINK they have domincance is frustrating.
Actually, if I didn't know some of the mods and Nic, I'd say the same. But I've known Nic for much longer than most of you and I know he's a good guy. He's always been loyal, understanding and good tempered. I've known RJ... ok, not much... but he's a good guy [I know that cuz Nic says so, lol].

Phili is one of the most mature people I've ever known and Ken is just plain cool.
get a fucking life zam, you dont have friends, the most mature person you've ever known is from a forum???? wtf man? get a shrink

ps: tiny and sumfan, i got ur back mates
Byzzy.... you're annoying, and just need to keep quiet sometimes, that's what i think of you.
god, this forum is turning into a warzone.
One of a Kind of Something
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

Byzzy, that comment you made towards Zam was COMPLETELY unnecessary. Leave him alone.

sumfan, I don't think you'll be banned for that. You stood up for your friend, and what Nic said was somewhat inappropriate. I'm glad that he apologized.

My God, we're not dictators. If we were, Tiny would've been gone AGES ago. Haha.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Byzzy wrote:
Zam wrote:
Pull_The_Curtis wrote:wtf. this is pathetic. all of the admins and mods think they are god, and think they have the right to be smartasses and allot of the time are hypocrites and contradict themselves. its bullshit, i dont care what you think of me, but its my opinion and the attitude from the people that THINK they have domincance is frustrating.
Actually, if I didn't know some of the mods and Nic, I'd say the same. But I've known Nic for much longer than most of you and I know he's a good guy. He's always been loyal, understanding and good tempered. I've known RJ... ok, not much... but he's a good guy [I know that cuz Nic says so, lol].

Phili is one of the most mature people I've ever known and Ken is just plain cool.
get a fucking life zam, you dont have friends, the most mature person you've ever known is from a forum???? wtf man? get a shrink

ps: tiny and sumfan, i got ur back mates
Wow... So what if it is? What if the most mature person [based on age] I've ever met is from a forum? Got a problem with that? And don't come with your usual "get a life"shit. Nobody's buying it. Prove to me for once and for all that YOU, mother fucker, HAVE got a life.

I can't believe you're 18 and still so childish. God...
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Wow, 18? Really?

My only comment to this, as I really don't care enough on the subject to have more to say is - way to post all "omg it sucks everyone's so negative in here and fighting"...and then post this, which you knew would cause fighting, and which you're perpetuating the fighting within.

You all SAY you want less fighting...but you SO don't *lol*. You love it. Without it, this board would be pretty boring, don't you think?

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Lol. Actually, I don't mind arguing as long as it doesn't get off hand and turns into something personal. e.g. on my first post, I was arguing against Pull_The_Curtis and I was still respecting him. I was just basically pointing out my opinion without insulting him.

Yeah. :P
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

dearyou_182
Dr. Dynamite
First name: RJ
n00b: God.
Location: I'll take out your garbage for you.....I'll start in my pants.

Post by dearyou_182 »

janetvaher wrote:
Zam wrote:

suckup :lol: okay okay, you're right, admins don't get much appreciation for the work they do, without them, there wouldn't even be this cool site, everything is working and the design is great, so they are doing everything right. If people think they'd do a better job, think twice. Maybe thrice lol.
Thank you! lol.
Infact, you guys are getting a huge suprise soon :wink:
But i can't talk about it, you'll just have to wait and see.
I'm the tower, you're the airplane.
If we could sit together a moment
and talk forever just to pass the time
i would smile as the shivers and chills run down my spine
when your eyes are locked on mine
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

tell us the damn surprise...
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

I don't even know what the surprise is.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

We're all going to die! SURPRIZE! haha

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Surprise = Forum = Death = RJ = Gayness. Am I correct? :P
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

articulate writing and obsessive correct punctuation doesn't make you mature.
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

i really dont like zam, he insulted tiny a lot. He doesn't say anything related to sum 41 which means he knows shit about them, that's what bugs me mostly. And all of his post whores like:

me...

yeah..

and i've got a life dude, i'm gonna go to college and i hang out a lot with all of my real friends, not imaginay friends like yours.
Jonny
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Jonny »

But bad spelling does make you retarded.

Guest is my noob.
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Was your post referring to me, Curtis?
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

yes he was
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Hmmm. Alright then. Whatever, I really don't care. I don't think I'm the most mature person in the world, but I don't like to write like an idiot.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

I never said she was mature due to her grammar and spelling. I meant her way of thinking.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Dan
Billy Spleen
First name: Dan
Instrument 1: Voice
Instrument 2: Drums

Post by Dan »

Im not taking sides, but I remember when byzzy was banned from summer41.

Why cant people behave themselves on the internet?

This image puts it perfectly

dearyou_182
Dr. Dynamite
First name: RJ
n00b: God.
Location: I'll take out your garbage for you.....I'll start in my pants.

Post by dearyou_182 »

Lawl!
I'm the tower, you're the airplane.
If we could sit together a moment
and talk forever just to pass the time
i would smile as the shivers and chills run down my spine
when your eyes are locked on mine
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

there'll never be justice since tiny was banned instead of zam