this sucks!

Whatever you want to talk about!
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

Jessica wrote:.....i actually don't even like Sum 41...anymore.
so what are you doing here dissing deryck?
K.
Chuck
n00b: R.
AKA: kanguv41
Instrument 1: bass

Post by K. »

yeah if you doesn't like sum 41 fuck off what are u doing in this site?
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

She's not dissing them.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

Im with Jessica and that one other dude Im not really into them right now but I still like them.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

im sure there's quite a few people here who can say that Sum 41 aren't their favourite band, me for one. although i do love them, there are a couple of other bands i love just a bit more
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

^^Same here
Arcane
Ma Poubelle
First name: tom
360 Gamer Tag: iArcane
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Arcane »

sum 41 = my favourite band since i was like 9 or 10, and i don't think tiny, jessica and the other guys are assholes. kicking people off the site just because they don't worship the sums isn't just wrong... it's FACISM! and do we really all want to be Adolf Hitler's?
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

swish wrote:sum 41 = my favourite band since i was like 9 or 10, and i don't think tiny, jessica and the other guys are assholes. kicking people off the site just because they don't worship the sums isn't just wrong... it's FACISM! and do we really all want to be Adolf Hitler's?
i ment the people that bash them darkstar

I dont think anyone here worships them. thats unhealthy. but theres no need to bash them.
Arcane
Ma Poubelle
First name: tom
360 Gamer Tag: iArcane
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Arcane »

sumfan wrote:
swish wrote:sum 41 = my favourite band since i was like 9 or 10, and i don't think tiny, jessica and the other guys are assholes. kicking people off the site just because they don't worship the sums isn't just wrong... it's FACISM! and do we really all want to be Adolf Hitler's?
i ment the people that bash them darkstar

I dont think anyone here worships them. thats unhealthy. but theres no need to bash them.
oh no i agree with you sumfan, bashers aren't welcome, but i wouldnt diss people just because the sums aren't their favourite band.
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

this reminds me of on facebook, people join groups just to protest them.
One of a Kind of Something
Jessica
Ma Poubelle

Post by Jessica »

Byzzy wrote:
Jessica wrote:.....i actually don't even like Sum 41...anymore.
so what are you doing here dissing deryck?
when have I ever dissed him?
ok then, don't accuse me of something I haven't done.

and I said I don't like them anymore. Which means I used to. So thats what the fuck I'm doing on this site.

urg.
<center>
you wouldn't know me if your eyes were closed.
</center>
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

^^that's not an answer. If u dont like sum what r u doing here
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Is it your decision whether she is welcome on this forum or not? Fuck off. She can do whatever the fuck she wants as long as it isn't illegal.

Oh, and also, if you want people to respect your likings, respect them. By talking all this shit you're just giving Sum 41 a bad reputation.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

What part of what she said was a bash?
If she said that Sum 41 sucks, then she'd be bashing them.
I'm with her, I don't like them anymore either. They were one of my favorite bands a few years ago, but once I got older, I got in to a different type of music or something. Maybe not exactly a different type of music, because it's all some form of 'rock' but there's a lot of genres inside the genre I think, and the genre of music Sum 41 plays just isn't the type of rock music that I am in to anymore... it is kind of like Blink & Green Day. Two of my fav bands that I can't even listen to anymore without saying "why the fuck is this playing?"
Now it's just all so old to me, and UH just sounds so much like some of the other songs they've made, I was never able to tell myself that I liked it. The main reason I, and probably a lot of the other members, come to this forum is because of the Other Bands & Other Multimedia sections... just so I can talk about some of the bands I actually listen to.
Sum 41 had it coming when they cancelled the tour, they brought the bashers on themselves, but a great percentage of the people on here willl say they LOVE Sum 41, and not all bands have fans that will even make a site like TheresNoSolution.com, so that just proves how much the fanbase appreciates them.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

Zam wrote:Is it your decision whether she is welcome on this forum or not? Fuck off. She can do whatever the fuck she wants as long as it isn't illegal.

Oh, and also, if you want people to respect your likings, respect them. By talking all this shit you're just giving Sum 41 a bad reputation.
you know shit about sum 41 dude, everyone knows that, u are pissing me off, i'm not even talking to u. it sux u didn't forget ur password to enter in this forum u fat ass
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

It's all just an oppinion, shouldn't Sum fans want something to argue about though, in the bashing?
Last edited by withchappedlips on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

guys take it easy huh?
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

i dont even need my password, i just log in without it.

ps: bloody scumbag stop bugging me im pissed
2nd ps: stop replying me
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Byzzy wrote:
Zam wrote:Is it your decision whether she is welcome on this forum or not? Fuck off. She can do whatever the fuck she wants as long as it isn't illegal.

you know shit about sum 41 dude, everyone knows that, u are pissing me off, i'm not even talking to u. it sux u didn't forget ur password to enter in this forum u fat ass
Seriously Zam I mean look your doing it all over again your just spamming in all your post in the Sum 41 topic you havent said anything about the band...See Byzzy that what i mean when people start talking to you and you dont even look there way.
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

you're right tiny, im so fucking bored

i wonder why ur nickname is tiny, hahhaha, just kidding