Deryck is on his feet!

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Yeah, that's not a hospital bracelet. Any hospital in Ontario I've been in the bracelets are clear/white...and we have standardized health care - so I'm fairly sure all the hospital bracelets are the same here.

Also - why would he keep it on? They give you a new one each time you're there, so there's really not reason to keep it on.

I'm fairly certain Phili is right, and that it's to do with the club he's at in the picture.

Rats...there was something else I wanted to say and now I don't remember...bah

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

um back to the problems with go chuck yourself with the re recording and all thta. well watch Sake Bombs, in particualr, The Hell Song, in the intro wen the camera is coming down from an angle deryck is playing rhythm and dave and cone are jumping, yet in the intro Deryck shouldnt be playing anything and dave and cone wouldnt be jumping in the hell song. and then it shows cone clapping, next thing his jumping around. just watch it
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

Pull_The_Curtis wrote:um back to the problems with go chuck yourself with the re recording and all thta. well watch Sake Bombs, in particualr, The Hell Song, in the intro wen the camera is coming down from an angle deryck is playing rhythm and dave and cone are jumping, yet in the intro Deryck shouldnt be playing anything and dave and cone wouldnt be jumping in the hell song. and then it shows cone clapping, next thing his jumping around. just watch it
that's somewhat irrelevant to this topic...
One of a Kind of Something
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

:lol:

deryck is on his feet w0oO000
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:Also - why would he keep it on? They give you a new one each time you're there, so there's really not reason to keep it on.
lmao, they're hard to take off. I didn't take off the one I got in 2006 for quite a few days...
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Phili wrote:
Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:Also - why would he keep it on? They give you a new one each time you're there, so there's really not reason to keep it on.
lmao, they're hard to take off. I didn't take off the one I got in 2006 for quite a few days...
Crazy invention, Phili - SCISSORS *lol* :P

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Brownmetal
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeffrey

Post by Brownmetal »

Pull_The_Curtis wrote:um back to the problems with go chuck yourself with the re recording and all thta. well watch Sake Bombs, in particualr, The Hell Song, in the intro wen the camera is coming down from an angle deryck is playing rhythm and dave and cone are jumping, yet in the intro Deryck shouldnt be playing anything and dave and cone wouldnt be jumping in the hell song. and then it shows cone clapping, next thing his jumping around. just watch it
Hmmm wierd....maybe Derycks trying to play lead. :P
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

i think avril is way hot
Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

Luke The Spook (LTS) wrote:
that's somewhat irrelevant to this topic...
instead of being a pathetic attention seeker and starting an irrelevant topic i simply elaborated on the people that were discussing Sum 41 "lieing to fans" that was originally backed up with an example of the Go Chuck Yourself CD which was said a few pages ago on this topic. so techinically you kept the irrelevance going by ur unesery statement. obviously just trying to get your post count up./