Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

d4rkst4r wrote:Listen, I hate to admit it as much of everyone here, but he's faking it. Apparently, he cancelled the tour because of not enough ticket sales. When I first heard this, I was totally in denial, but after watching this pictures, without a doubt, he's faking it.

Also, if you read his latest blog, it clearly says he just starting to walk again and he's suppose to be doing physiotherapy, I mean, come on.

If deryck ever reads this, I'd like to say, I thought you were better then this, apparently not so, fuck you, but I'll still come see you again when your done partying.
you are a fucking prick. i hope you get hit by a semi and end up being paralyzed. OR not become paralyzed and get a herniated disk. how would you feel, asshole? :evil:
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
d4rkst4r
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Kevin

Post by d4rkst4r »

NoReason27 wrote:
d4rkst4r wrote:Listen, I hate to admit it as much of everyone here, but he's faking it. Apparently, he cancelled the tour because of not enough ticket sales. When I first heard this, I was totally in denial, but after watching this pictures, without a doubt, he's faking it.

Also, if you read his latest blog, it clearly says he just starting to walk again and he's suppose to be doing physiotherapy, I mean, come on.

If deryck ever reads this, I'd like to say, I thought you were better then this, apparently not so, fuck you, but I'll still come see you again when your done partying.
you are a fucking prick. i hope you get hit by a semi and end up being paralyzed. OR not become paralyzed and get a herniated disk. how would you feel, asshole? :evil:
how about you fuckin blow me you gullible bitch. you believe anything this liberal media fucking world tells you. why dont you grow a fucking dick and finds out the facts for yourself, other then let every other numb nut bitch tell you what to think.

and for the rest of you, yea, you can tell someones in pain by looking at a pic? he looks exactly the same.
tomhoppus is my hero.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

d4rkst4r wrote:
NoReason27 wrote:

how about you fuckin blow me you gullible bitch. you believe anything this liberal media fucking world tells you. why dont you grow a fucking dick and finds out the facts for yourself, other then let every other numb nut bitch tell you what to think.

and for the rest of you, yea, you can tell someones in pain by looking at a pic? he looks exactly the same.
remember when you Ate my sausage?
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Blastero wrote:Ugh, can you just lay off?

No one can say for sure if he's faking or not. Sure, I mean if he's not faking it, his expressions in those pictures may very well be due to pain, and if so, I feel very sorry for him. My Dad had a herniated disk, and he had to watch it for a while, and do a lot of (painful) therapy. It's a rough cycle.

At the same time, be realistic. Regardless of what pain he is or isn't feeling, his expressions in those photos don't convince me outright that he isn't faking. My first reaction when I saw them was not "Wow, he's in a lot of pain." He always looks serious and/or pissed off in paparazzi photos.

You're saying that accusing him of faking it is wrong because it's kicking him when he's down and accusing him of not being in pain that he's actually in.

But the whole point of accusing him of faking it is that if he IS faking it, he's NOT feeling the supposed pain.

I would not go up to Deryck, while he was in OBVIOUS pain, and tell him to his face that he's faking, but the fact of the matter is, he's NOT in obvious pain. We can't verify 100% that he truley has this injury from anything we have seen or heard. Sure, you can say that the pictures show him feeling pain, but again, I believe one could argue weather or not his expressions in those photos are really all that unusual. And I think there really are some legitimate arguments as to why he may not be being completely honest.

I'm not out to get Deryck. I'm not taking a side, either. I'm just saying, be reasonable. There are legitimate arguments on both sides, so don't act like it's a crime beyond words to suggest that Deryck might not be being completely honest. I can name at least one incident in the past where Deryck (along with all of the band) has not been completely honest with the fans. The "live" Go Chuck Yourself CD, perhaps?
Wow. Well said. I hope I'm not the only one to appreciate how diplomatic and well worded that was.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:

No one can say for sure if he's faking or not. Sure, I mean if he's not faking it, his expressions in those pictures may very well be due to pain, and if so, I feel very sorry for him. My Dad had a herniated disk, and he had to watch it for a while, and do a lot of (painful) therapy. It's a rough cycle.

At the same time, be realistic. Regardless of what pain he is or isn't feeling, his expressions in those photos don't convince me outright that he isn't faking. My first reaction when I saw them was not "Wow, he's in a lot of pain." He always looks serious and/or pissed off in paparazzi photos.

You're saying that accusing him of faking it is wrong because it's kicking him when he's down and accusing him of not being in pain that he's actually in.

But the whole point of accusing him of faking it is that if he IS faking it, he's NOT feeling the supposed pain.

I would not go up to Deryck, while he was in OBVIOUS pain, and tell him to his face that he's faking, but the fact of the matter is, he's NOT in obvious pain. We can't verify 100% that he truley has this injury from anything we have seen or heard. Sure, you can say that the pictures show him feeling pain, but again, I believe one could argue weather or not his expressions in those photos are really all that unusual. And I think there really are some legitimate arguments as to why he may not be being completely honest.

I'm not out to get Deryck. I'm not taking a side, either. I'm just saying, be reasonable. There are legitimate arguments on both sides, so don't act like it's a crime beyond words to suggest that Deryck might not be being completely honest. I can name at least one incident in the past where Deryck (along with all of the band) has not been completely honest with the fans. The "live" Go Chuck Yourself CD, perhaps?
Wow. Well said. I hope I'm not the only one to appreciate how diplomatic and well worded that was.
if its LEANING toward Deryck lieng you love it :lol:
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Actually, if it's intelligent and well worded - I love it.

This wasn't leaning either way - it was saying that it isn't fair for either side of the argument to think they're 100% right because there's no evidence 100% either direction.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
spider-man
Hooch

Post by spider-man »

this might be a bit off topic, but what were they not honest about with the chuck yourself CD? I'm not trying to make a point, I really just don't know.
d4rkst4r
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Kevin

Post by d4rkst4r »

sumfan wrote:
d4rkst4r wrote:
NoReason27 wrote:

remember when you Ate my sausage?
Speaking of redneck inbreeding sister humping wiggers. :roll:
tomhoppus is my hero.
Blastero

Post by Blastero »

spider-man wrote:this might be a bit off topic, but what were they not honest about with the chuck yourself CD? I'm not trying to make a point, I really just don't know.
To put it simply, it's not live. Deryck's vocals and guitar are all re-recorded, as well as some of Dave's, as well as a few other things.
Brownmetal
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeffrey

Post by Brownmetal »

Blastero wrote:
spider-man wrote:this might be a bit off topic, but what were they not honest about with the chuck yourself CD? I'm not trying to make a point, I really just don't know.
To put it simply, it's not live. Deryck's vocals and guitar are all re-recorded, as well as some of Dave's, as well as a few other things.
Yeah, when i saw them at the show, the starting of over my head was a little flawed, but on the CD its perfect, they edited out all the mistakes.
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

Brownmetal wrote:
Blastero wrote:
Yeah, when i saw them at the show, the starting of over my head was a little flawed, but on the CD its perfect, they edited out all the mistakes.
Thats practically what everybody does.
Blastero

Post by Blastero »

Tiny wrote:
Brownmetal wrote:
Blastero wrote:
Thats practically what everybody does.
No, but they literally took the audio for all of Deryck's vocals and guitar, scrapped it, and re-did all of it in the studio, and even did that a bit with Dave's guitar.
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:

Yeah, you can count on me to probably be in the same boat.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

I think the extent of his injury was a bit exaggerated at the beginning, but I don't think he's faking.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

most "iive" shows are almost completely re recorded. and i think there is a possibility that it was cancelled due to poor ticket sales, i mean up until it was cancelled you could still buy 100 section tickets in toronto
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Yeah... but they love to tour. I don't think they really care about the size of the crowd and they don't normally have that many people, anyway.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

on the flip side they also need to make money...and even if it wasn't the bands choice i'm sure theres plenty of management that were dying for the tour to be cancelled (if the lack of tickets was the problem)
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

Sum 41 was definitely really excited about touring with Finger Eleven, though, and considering Finger Eleven is rescheduling their tour for January, from the sounds of things, and Deryck says he'll be ready for spring, they won't be able to do a full tour with them for a while.

I really don't think Deryck's faking. In all these new pictures, the first thing I notice is Deryck's posture and Deryck's expression, and they both suggest that he's in pain and the posture suggests it's to do with his back.
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

i only saw one or two picture where it kind of looked like he was struggling.
Phili
Underclass Hero

Post by Phili »

In the pictures from the 9th, he was hunched a lot, and I just saw a picture from last night where his knees were bent and he was hunched forward.

And I know Deryck has a bad reputation when it comes to concerts and honesty, especially with "being sick" when Sum 41's being interviewed, but this is major. This is way different from a little lie to get out of an interview or to make a CD sound better.