Deryck is on his feet!

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

d4rkst4r
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Kevin

Post by d4rkst4r »

Listen, I hate to admit it as much of everyone here, but he's faking it. Apparently, he cancelled the tour because of not enough ticket sales. When I first heard this, I was totally in denial, but after watching this pictures, without a doubt, he's faking it.

Also, if you read his latest blog, it clearly says he just starting to walk again and he's suppose to be doing physiotherapy, I mean, come on.

If deryck ever reads this, I'd like to say, I thought you were better then this, apparently not so, fuck you, but I'll still come see you again when your done partying.
tomhoppus is my hero.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

d4rkst4r wrote:Listen, I hate to admit it as much of everyone here, but he's faking it. Apparently, he cancelled the tour because of not enough ticket sales. When I first heard this, I was totally in denial, but after watching this pictures, without a doubt, he's faking it.

Also, if you read his latest blog, it clearly says he just starting to walk again and he's suppose to be doing physiotherapy, I mean, come on.

If deryck ever reads this, I'd like to say, I thought you were better then this, apparently not so, fuck you, but I'll still come see you again when your done partying.
yea shame on you deryck, you had some fun, you've been going through a rough time and you try to do somthing to cheer yourself up? you digust me! anyways shame you had to cancell this tour, ALL you did was play what 500 shows? please man your stupid. Anyways stop having fun after ou nearly paralyzed yourself and come make ME happy.

[sarcasm]
UnderclassHeroine
King of Contradiction

Post by UnderclassHeroine »

I think she should of been the one carrying shit. I swear. If I was her, I probably wouldn't let Deryck carry anything until he wasn't in pain.

Btw I'm fixing to have three pairs of shoes he has XD
Those white ones that has the checkered thing.
They have them at Hot Topic, so yeah.

I have those addidas...just I don't wear them.
Last edited by UnderclassHeroine on Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
<center>
Image</center>
UnderclassHeroine
King of Contradiction

Post by UnderclassHeroine »

d4rkst4r wrote:Listen, I hate to admit it as much of everyone here, but he's faking it. Apparently, he cancelled the tour because of not enough ticket sales. When I first heard this, I was totally in denial, but after watching this pictures, without a doubt, he's faking it.

If he was faking I will like find him and kick him in the balls as hard as I can.
<center>
Image</center>
d4rkst4r
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Kevin

Post by d4rkst4r »

How can you people be so gullible? I'm pretty sure none of us would be hanging out at parties and shopping with you herniated a disk.
tomhoppus is my hero.
Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

you can walk with that injury anyways....
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

I wouldn't expect a boozehound like Deryck to fully respect the doctor's orders. I mean, he's young and obviously like to have a good time. So as soon as the guy can stand and walk, he's obviously going to leave the house for whatever reason.

It's already been about three weeks, so it's safe to say that his claim, "for the past week i've been able to start walking around like a normal person without too much pain" is probably true. I know he was supposed to rest for six... but let's think here... Deryck Whibley, frontman of Sum 41, after seeing all the antics they do and all the shit they've gotten in, do you really think Deryck will just say "Okay doc, six weeks of rest no problem."?

I'm not defending him because I'm biased or in denial that Deryck would cheat us. I'm just saying if I was in his position and I was able to stand and walk, I would probably go out and have some fun as soon as I could or at least get out of the house.

Also... 4Kg is not that heavy. It's a little less than 10 pounds. I think if Deryck didn't have to bend over to lift it, he should be fine carrying it.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

Yeah, d4rkst4r, you're really being a prick about this.

He looks like he's in a lot of pain in those pictures, and he's just not a good enough actor to make up the look in his eyes.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Phili wrote:Yeah, d4rkst4r, you're really being a prick about this.

He looks like he's in a lot of pain in those pictures, and he's just not a good enough actor to make up the look in his eyes.
his eyes are kinda blood shot

and d4rkst4r is a prick. 8) :P
Brownmetal
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeffrey

Post by Brownmetal »

Chill the fuck out, you can see he's in pain from those pics.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

^Thank you.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Brownmetal
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeffrey

Post by Brownmetal »

Phili wrote:^Thank you.
Np. :D
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

...he doesn't look in anymore pain than I've seen him in pics with a hangover in those pics, in my opinion.

Not saying I think he's faking or not...just saying - that "pain"... could pretty easily be a hangover...

(and honestly I'm not saying he's faking because really? I don't care at all whether he is or not...I'm just putting that out there since you're all so "omg he looks in pain")

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

So whats the big deal if hes faking it? who cares wouldnt you guys prefer it if hes okay?
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Tiny wrote:So whats the big deal if hes faking it? who cares wouldnt you guys prefer it if hes okay?
GOOD Q. but i guess they'd be pissed that he lied. but realy. the guy deserves a break.
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:...he doesn't look in anymore pain than I've seen him in pics with a hangover in those pics, in my opinion.

Not saying I think he's faking or not...just saying - that "pain"... could pretty easily be a hangover...

(and honestly I'm not saying he's faking because really? I don't care at all whether he is or not...I'm just putting that out there since you're all so "omg he looks in pain")
Haha, this is another thing we can agree on! I didn't think Deryck looked that bad either. If I saw him in public and didn't know about the herniated disc I would've thought he was just lacking sleep or something, not from something physical. He doesn't seem to be wincing or anything.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

But HE does looks in pain, and anyone who just says that he's faking it, being a total prick, you guys think about yourselves by saying he's faking it, you don't even know the whole story why he's not in bed and shit... i mean, its true, Deryck is a young and fun-loving guy who probably wanted to have fun as early as he could, or at least to get outta the house for a little bit.

And yeah, actually people can think he looks hungover or like he couldn't sleep all night and shit, but his eyes, i mean, they look sick, dudes! he looks like he's not feeling well.
Lily32

Post by Lily32 »

I relly don't think Derck is facking.He's not this kind of guy (I hope so!) but I was disappointed to find out he partied last night in Las Vegas!
Blastero

Post by Blastero »

Ugh, can you just lay off?

No one can say for sure if he's faking or not. Sure, I mean if he's not faking it, his expressions in those pictures may very well be due to pain, and if so, I feel very sorry for him. My Dad had a herniated disk, and he had to watch it for a while, and do a lot of (painful) therapy. It's a rough cycle.

At the same time, be realistic. Regardless of what pain he is or isn't feeling, his expressions in those photos don't convince me outright that he isn't faking. My first reaction when I saw them was not "Wow, he's in a lot of pain." He always looks serious and/or pissed off in paparazzi photos.

You're saying that accusing him of faking it is wrong because it's kicking him when he's down and accusing him of not being in pain that he's actually in.

But the whole point of accusing him of faking it is that if he IS faking it, he's NOT feeling the supposed pain.

I would not go up to Deryck, while he was in OBVIOUS pain, and tell him to his face that he's faking, but the fact of the matter is, he's NOT in obvious pain. We can't verify 100% that he truley has this injury from anything we have seen or heard. Sure, you can say that the pictures show him feeling pain, but again, I believe one could argue weather or not his expressions in those photos are really all that unusual. And I think there really are some legitimate arguments as to why he may not be being completely honest.

I'm not out to get Deryck. I'm not taking a side, either. I'm just saying, be reasonable. There are legitimate arguments on both sides, so don't act like it's a crime beyond words to suggest that Deryck might not be being completely honest. I can name at least one incident in the past where Deryck (along with all of the band) has not been completely honest with the fans. The "live" Go Chuck Yourself CD, perhaps?
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Blastero wrote:Ugh, can you just lay off?

No one can say for sure if he's faking or not. Sure, I mean if he's not faking it, his expressions in those pictures may very well be due to pain, and if so, I feel very sorry for him. My Dad had a herniated disk, and he had to watch it for a while, and do a lot of (painful) therapy. It's a rough cycle.

At the same time, be realistic. Regardless of what pain he is or isn't feeling, his expressions in those photos don't convince me outright that he isn't faking. My first reaction when I saw them was not "Wow, he's in a lot of pain." He always looks serious and/or pissed off in paparazzi photos.

You're saying that accusing him of faking it is wrong because it's kicking him when he's down and accusing him of not being in pain that he's actually in.

But the whole point of accusing him of faking it is that if he IS faking it, he's NOT feeling the supposed pain.

I would not go up to Deryck, while he was in OBVIOUS pain, and tell him to his face that he's faking, but the fact of the matter is, he's NOT in obvious pain. We can't verify 100% that he truley has this injury from anything we have seen or heard. Sure, you can say that the pictures show him feeling pain, but again, I believe one could argue weather or not his expressions in those photos are really all that unusual. And I think there really are some legitimate arguments as to why he may not be being completely honest.

I'm not out to get Deryck. I'm not taking a side, either. I'm just saying, be reasonable. There are legitimate arguments on both sides, so don't act like it's a crime beyond words to suggest that Deryck might not be being completely honest. I can name at least one incident in the past where Deryck (along with all of the band) has not been completely honest with the fans. The "live" Go Chuck Yourself CD, perhaps?
Not to be an ass. but can you get your point across in less then 600000 lines? :lol: