worst/funniest suspension

Whatever you want to talk about!
mks
Bunkface

worst/funniest suspension

Post by mks »

so, whats your worst or funniest suspension

mine is when i got suspended cuz i yelled boom at some 6th graders, so the wonderful faculty disided to suspend me till i saw a shrink cuz they thought i was gonna blow up the school :lol:... thats the funny one
and worst was for almost 3 weeks cuz i punched the most popular kid at my school in the face in 6th grade... she ran crying to the principal javascript:emoticon(':roll:')
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

Mine would be...Around a month ago I got suspended for 4 days Because i pantsed a hot girl
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Tiny wrote:Mine would be...Around a month ago I got suspended for 4 days Because i pantsed a hot girl
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by Shiv »

a kid at our school got suspended for like 4 days because they made a facebook group that belittled a teacher.....

also my best friend got suspended because him and another kid were playfully stabbing eachother with pens and it got bloody (imagine 2 nerds jousting with pens)

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

RODNEYMULLEN
Hooch

Re: worst/funniest suspension

Post by RODNEYMULLEN »

Man, i'm glad someone asked this. We had to make a fake buisness card in computer class, so i made one and it was really nice and everything. And then i was bored so i made one as a gift card to "the very gay homo store" and i was gonna give it to my friend Evan as a joke. I gave it to evan and he was like what the hell is this, then he handed it back to me and it was the real one, i had turned in the homo store one. Then i was suspended for sexual harrasment.
budgie
Underclass Hero
Post by budgie »

ive never gotten suspended
but once a teacher gave me a detention for "looking suspicious" :lol:
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

I've never been suspended, but I did get a detention for fighting with this guy in grade 3 while playing cops and robbers... We were personally responsible for it being banned from our school.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Post by wiggs1441 »

i got detention for asking to go to the washroom. badass isnt it?
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!

Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

Just about a week ago these 4 guys in my P.E class got suspended for a day cause they were pulling everybody`s pants down
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

Never got suspended and our school was too much of a pushover to give detentions really. But they scolded over the stupidest things. I got in trouble in grade 1 during lunch for being gross with my food (basically just opening my mouth with all the chewed up food in it... it was actually pretty retarded how I got in trouble).
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by Shiv »

o lol

our junior high school has 2 cafeterias, basically side by side

so one day my friend decides to go to the other cafeteria to get an ice cream, and gets a detention :shock:
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

Wow, that sucks.
Omega Myre
Bunkface

Post by Omega Myre »

My school has this wierd thing that if there's a message for you or something, they stick this note to your locker that says "There's something for you in the office". Well, there was some new kid in the middle school, and when he was in his class, I wrote "Your dog died" on on it. It made him cry, he told his parents, and they got all pissy, so they went to the school and they checked the cameras to see who did it. I got suspended for 3 days.

...Worth it.
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

i've got suspended 4 times:

- i punched a guy in the face
- i locked up my whole class at the classroom cause i broke the door
- i said bitch to a girl in front of all the class
- i said fuck off to a girl that said that sum 41 sucked
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

i got suspended once cos me and my mate knicked a cake from the home ec rooms. it was totally worth it though, the cake was great.
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

in grade 2, a "cool kid" was teasing another boy, took his things and ran away, he ran pass me and i pushed him so he fell flat on the ground and he got up and started chasing me, he was so embaressed, it was worth it.

And i accidentally waterbombed a teacher, that was pretty amusing actually.
boof
Bunkface
First name: Chelsea

Post by boof »

i once held a PE teacher (gym teacher) hostage up a rock climbing wall... now that was an entertaining class :lol:

but yeh never got suspended... never got detention... although i probably should have on a few occasions...
punkrockfan182
Bunkface

Post by punkrockfan182 »

hmmm, my friend once threw a snowball and it went straight into the snackshack all over the hotdogs. i got detention for punching someone in the face coz i ran away from drama (hate it cant stand it) and teacher got whole class to chase me, he jumped on my back, so POW punch in face=bleeding nose.
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

Omega Myre wrote:My school has this wierd thing that if there's a message for you or something, they stick this note to your locker that says "There's something for you in the office". Well, there was some new kid in the middle school, and when he was in his class, I wrote "Your dog died" on on it. It made him cry, he told his parents, and they got all pissy, so they went to the school and they checked the cameras to see who did it. I got suspended for 3 days.

...Worth it.
your school has cameras? i guess thats america for you (i just assumed)
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
CrazyMelissaBunkface

Post by CrazyMelissaBunkface »

I've never been suspended!

But i got detention and a letter sent home to my parents when I got caught smoking and ran away from the Head Teacher! In doing so I also managed to fall down a flight of concrete stairs and got covered in mud! I'll never forget it! SoOoO embarrassing! But that was years ago when I was like 14! I don't go to school no more! :D
~*~MeL~*~

Martini Baby!!!