MUSE!

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
CrazyMelissaBunkface

MUSE!

Post by CrazyMelissaBunkface »

Muse are a 3 piece band from the UK who are influenced by the likes of Radiohead and Jeff Buckley. They're music ranges from excellent rocky rhythms to excellent riffs along with acoustic and piano elements. They truly are a unique band and I have been a big fan for years. I think to like Muse you have to be pretty open minded about your tastes in music. Frontman Matt Bellamy is very talented with his excellent guitaring, amazing vocal range including excellent falsetto and his ability to also play piano. They are an extremely inspirational band and I would recommend them to anyone!

Visit their official website and check out tracks etc at:

http://www.muse.mu
~*~MeL~*~

Martini Baby!!!
Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

im seeing them , as well as Good Charlotte on Wednesday, The Used On Thursday afternoon and Linkin Park on thursday night!
CrazyMelissaBunkface

Post by CrazyMelissaBunkface »

Arghhhh!!! Lucky bastard!! I'm sooo jealous!! Not that into Linkin Park right enough! LoLz!! Good to know that there are a few Muse fans on here! :wink:
~*~MeL~*~

Martini Baby!!!
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

i saw them at Wembley Stadium in June, was amazing, such a good live band, id definatly go see them again
budgie
Underclass Hero
Post by budgie »

about the only great band that has bothered to visit northern ireland in the last year.
theyre my second favourite band (after ash).
an amazing live band. theyre among the very very few bands who sound better live than they do on a cd.
im listening to hullabaloo as im typing this.