Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

The new songs rock as much as the old ones do
One of a Kind of Something
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

the videos are really cool, i love all of them.
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

Hentaiman wrote:
Gunner wrote:That's awesome to hear! So what was the setlist and what songs did you record?

By the way, there are so many live performances of Underclass Hero and some odd others on YouTube. A lot of the quality is shit, but sometimes you find that diamond in the rough that's pretty cool. I saw this one vid where Deryck invited a couple of fans on the stage to play guitar (someone mentioned this earlier on the forums) but they were pretty sucky. Personally if it was me I would've played a Sum 41 song so then Deryck couldn't say I sucked.
dude, can you give a link to that video?
lol, Deryck giving fans to play the guitar LMAO
If i were there, i would show Deryck how a real guitarist does it XD
Here's the video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XwqY4EJyAU8

I wish Deryck would play his instrument too though when he does the introductions.
jay182
First name: jay
360 Gamer Tag: jayrockslife
PSN ID: jayrockslife
Instrument 1: guitar
Instrument 2: drums

Post by jay182 »

Phili wrote:Bahahaha... I just noticed when Cone says "You be standin' on the corner talkin' all the kafuffin" he does the crazy sign with his hand.

Cone's awesome. Seriously, that fan must've been like dying by the end of the show. First even though there's like a hundred security people who are supposed to be getting the guy onto the stage, Cone reaches out to help him up, and then during Pain For Pleasure he invites the same guy to share the mic.
yeah he almost got thrown off stage like 2 times cuz he kept getting up and trying to sing with cone and he tried to put his arm around him and the guard was like yelling at him. it was great.
Blog
If you play ps3, add me.. psn: jayrockslife
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Gunner wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:
Gunner wrote:That's awesome to hear! So what was the setlist and what songs did you record?

By the way, there are so many live performances of Underclass Hero and some odd others on YouTube. A lot of the quality is shit, but sometimes you find that diamond in the rough that's pretty cool. I saw this one vid where Deryck invited a couple of fans on the stage to play guitar (someone mentioned this earlier on the forums) but they were pretty sucky. Personally if it was me I would've played a Sum 41 song so then Deryck couldn't say I sucked.
dude, can you give a link to that video?
lol, Deryck giving fans to play the guitar LMAO
If i were there, i would show Deryck how a real guitarist does it XD
Here's the video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XwqY4EJyAU8

I wish Deryck would play his instrument too though when he does the introductions.
LOL now that was funny XD
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

I wish Cone would do something interesting with his introduction. All he does is bow, which is sort of awkward.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

that's awesome, i'd like to play DERYCK'S guitar with all the band and LIVE
GNARKILL

Post by GNARKILL »

great stuff.

i wish they wouldn't open with underclass hero... in my opinion it doesn't seem to satisfy a wild crowd who wants to get moshing. i always love seeing the hell song or still waiting the first song being played... especially when i'm in the crowd.

Props to dearyou_182 & erikj9 !!!
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

^^ moshing is fucking retarded