Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Rock Am Ring

Post by Bobbyjames »

so, is there any germans on this site at all? me and a mate are considering travelling to Germany next year to go to Rock Am Ring. anyone here been, or know anything about what this festival is like? cos if we decide to go we kinda need to start sorting shit out now, save money up and work out how to get there. i just wanna know if its worth going considering i live in the UK. cheers
Blink-O

Post by Blink-O »

yeah its an awesum festival... u should go there. 3 days, dozens of bands and a shitload of people. totally worth 125 euros. im planing on going as well... :!:
sufflon

Post by sufflon »

im german.
rock am ring is an amazing festival.2 or 3 stages with the best bands. like billy talent or queens of the stone age or something like that. over 80000 peolpe and the good old german BEER!!!
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

cool, ive been to Reading festival and Download festival twice, they were all awesome weekends, saw some amazing bands. we want to go to a European festival next year, and at the moment is probs gonna be rock am ring.

125 euros sounds pretty cheap aswell, its ust getting there thats gonna be the problem! cheers guys