9 More Days

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

RODNEYMULLEN
Hooch

9 More Days

Post by RODNEYMULLEN »

I bought tickets to the Sum 41 concert in Detroit on the 26th at Saint Andrews Hall, I'm totally fucking exited. When it's over i'm gonna write in this thread about it. This is the first time i've seen them live, What's it like?
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

pretty sweet. you'll enjoy yourself.
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

44 days for me. :)
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
jay182
First name: jay
360 Gamer Tag: jayrockslife
PSN ID: jayrockslife
Instrument 1: guitar
Instrument 2: drums

Post by jay182 »

3 for me mutha fuckass!!!! actually. 3 days from now the show should be almost over. so its relaly 2 days. YEAH!
Blog
If you play ps3, add me.. psn: jayrockslife
King of Contradiction
Bunkface

Post by King of Contradiction »

Thats awsome. I've seen them 3 times and they never dissapoint. You'll enjoy the show ;) Get your salute ready!
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

you are so lucky! I wish that someday I could see them but I will have to travel to london or paris
Shawn from Detroit

Post by Shawn from Detroit »

I'm going to that show too! Only it will be, like, the 14th time I've seen them. Never been disappointed. They'll be playing nice, long sets at that point in the tour (not co-headlining shows like with YC and F11, or at festivals). And I heard from a certain edible ice cream receptacle that they'll be adding more new songs to the set list for that leg of the tour. Lately, the only UH songs they've been playing at most shows are UH, KOC, WD, and sometimes MOTD.

They have a TON of energy in their shows, and really know how to work the crowd. At the two shows I saw them at this weekend, they pulled 3 fans out of the crowd at each show, to sit in chairs they had set up at the side of the stage, and watch most of their show from up there. Not sure they'll be able to do that at St. Andrew's because the stage is very small. But just in case, get as close to the stage as you can, be completely "into" their show, and go crazy and flash that 41 salute when they ask who wants to come on stage and it might be you. If you get that close to the stage, though, just be ready to put up with pushing and shoving from crowd surges, being pressed up against a few hundred fellow sweaty fans, crowd surfers landing on your head, and the occasional mosh-pit (especially on their older songs!).
Motivation, such an aggravation!