Gay Pride Parade!

Whatever you want to talk about!
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

ha, you siad you agree. and i think they are disgusting, ok maybe not them, but that choice. i think its wrong. and they make me sick. and if i was around a chick that was a lesbian i'd tell her to make out with some other chick. but the point is (i also agree, don't take us so seriously) that i think its wrong. i'm not saying they themselves made a bad choice. because i'm really not sure if i'm with the its a choice or they are born that way. all i know is that theres no physical way that i could start liking men, so it might be them being born that way. i don't know.
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

dm_rick wrote:ha, you siad you agree. and i think they are disgusting, ok maybe not them, but that choice. i think its wrong. and they make me sick. and if i was around a chick that was a lesbian i'd tell her to make out with some other chick. but the point is (i also agree, don't take us so seriously) that i think its wrong. i'm not saying they themselves made a bad choice. because i'm really not sure if i'm with the its a choice or they are born that way. all i know is that theres no physical way that i could start liking men, so it might be them being born that way. i don't know.
Yeah I mean were stupid...Were stupid kids.
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

you got that right.
edit: i would also like to point out that phili is a female (i think?) which would once again bring to the female bias.
and plus, they stole our word. queer.
UnderclassHeroine
King of Contradiction

Post by UnderclassHeroine »

-sigh-
Okay there are a few straight guys I know that have basically the same opinion as Philli, I mean come on.
A girl you think is a fugly as a gay guy in your opinion could come onto you too. -sigh-
<center>
Image</center>
shivv_55

Post by shivv_55 »

the female bias??
the fact that phili n all the other decent people here are saying this stuff is coz there is seriously nothing wrong with being gay - its a life choice
like say someone decided to be a doctor... thats his life choice... u don't see thousands of people calling him disgusting and disturbing
SWISH'S NOOB
formerly new_girl
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

i already explained the female bias last page. and you do not know that it is a choice.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Zam wrote:Also, I'd like to add to Phili... Homophobia is as bad as racism.
yeah you are right homophobia is as bad as racism
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

dm_rick wrote:i already explained the female bias last page. and you do not know that it is a choice.
Female bias? I am a guy protecting gay rights. Anyways, if it isn't your choice, it's not their fault either. You're hating on somebody for something they didn't choose.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Zam wrote:
dm_rick wrote:i already explained the female bias last page. and you do not know that it is a choice.
Female bias? I am a guy protecting gay rights. Anyways, if it isn't your choice, it's not their fault either. You're hating on somebody for something they didn't choose.
Its better to be safe then sorry.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

1. Well then, Zam, it's a good thing I'm not a racist. I completely agree with you. Bigots are all the same.

2. Oh, sexism too, eh, Rick? Your true colours are really coming out now, Rick, and I gotta tell you, I'm not liking 'em at all.

3. There is no way you will convince me that your homophobia is OK. I do not care if you are playing, it's not funny. I don't care if I'm not supposed to take you that seriously, I will because homophobia is UNACCEPTABLE. So it's a guy or girl who likes the same sex. Suck it up. It's how they were born, they didn't have a choice, and they should be proud. They have a different sexual preference than you, and there shouldn't be anything gross or disturbing about that.

4. Tiny, I just read your last comment, you are just shoveling away in the already very deep hole you've gotten yourself into.

5. Tiny and Rick, if you expect me to give you the time of day to explain yourself next time you screw up, you are very mistaken. I don't deal with bigots and people who think that the people who died at 9/11 deserved it.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

well its just like i hate black people for being black!
Wow total joke
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

You really think you're in a position to make jokes right now, Rick?

You just said a whole bunch of homophobic shit and disrupted a whole bunch of members.

You really are not helping yourself by making jokes.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Oh, I'd also like to add that several of the world's most successful people have been homosexual. Take Oscar Wilde and Apple's creator for example.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

UnderclassHeroine
King of Contradiction

Post by UnderclassHeroine »

I think Rick is just against them because he's denying his own sexuality.

-wink wink-
<center>
Image</center>
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

yep i'm gay. seriously i just think it is wrong, i really don't care what they do in their own house. but when they fuckin bring it out onto the streets and stuff. its like me parading around because i'm white.
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Zam wrote:Oh, I'd also like to add that several of the world's most successful people have been homosexual. Take Oscar Wilde and Apple's creator for example.
Dont forget Elton john or John elton whatever it is.
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

dm_rick wrote:yep i'm gay. seriously i just think it is wrong, i really don't care what they do in their own house. but when they fuckin bring it out onto the streets and stuff. its like me parading around because i'm white.
Exactly my point.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Tiny wrote:
dm_rick wrote:yep i'm gay. seriously i just think it is wrong, i really don't care what they do in their own house. but when they fuckin bring it out onto the streets and stuff. its like me parading around because i'm white.
Exactly my point.
Since you get insulted every single fucking day for being white... :roll:
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Zam wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Exactly my point.
Since you get insulted every single fucking day for being white... :roll:
You get insulted for being white?
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Phili wrote:1. Well then, Zam, it's a good thing I'm not a racist. I completely agree with you. Bigots are all the same.

2. Oh, sexism too, eh, Rick? Your true colours are really coming out now, Rick, and I gotta tell you, I'm not liking 'em at all.

3. There is no way you will convince me that your homophobia is OK. I do not care if you are playing, it's not funny. I don't care if I'm not supposed to take you that seriously, I will because homophobia is UNACCEPTABLE. So it's a guy or girl who likes the same sex. Suck it up. It's how they were born, they didn't have a choice, and they should be proud. They have a different sexual preference than you, and there shouldn't be anything gross or disturbing about that.
Man,your hilarious to watch.
4. Tiny, I just read your last comment, you are just shoveling away in the already very deep hole you've gotten yourself into.

5. Tiny and Rick, if you expect me to give you the time of day to explain yourself next time you screw up, you are very mistaken. I don't deal with bigots and people who think that the people who died at 9/11 deserved it.