The Official 9/11 Conspiracy Thread.

Whatever you want to talk about!
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Phili wrote:
Tiny wrote:I dont get what was so tragic about it I mean two planes crashed into towers so what?
HOW DO YOU NOT GET THE BIG DEAL?! 3000 people died that day and you're saying that it's NOT TRAGIC?! What the hell is wrong with you?

I'm sorry, but I think that it's SICK to say that 9/11 wasn't tragic. Who cares if it was a conspiracy?! Three thousand people. That's a lot of moms, dads, sons, and daughters lost.
+ A million of generations.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

Zam wrote:
Phili wrote:
Tiny wrote:I dont get what was so tragic about it I mean two planes crashed into towers so what?
HOW DO YOU NOT GET THE BIG DEAL?! 3000 people died that day and you're saying that it's NOT TRAGIC?! What the hell is wrong with you?

I'm sorry, but I think that it's SICK to say that 9/11 wasn't tragic. Who cares if it was a conspiracy?! Three thousand people. That's a lot of moms, dads, sons, and daughters lost.
+ A million of generations.
Sorry if it offended you guys but I just dont really care.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

I really don't know what to say...
Last edited by Zam on Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

Wow. You are a bastard. I'm sorry. You just are.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
shivv_55

Post by shivv_55 »

How can you not care that thousands of people died, think of all the kids that could now be orphaned, the people who's husbands, wives sisters or brothers have died. Does this not even make you a little bit sad?
SWISH'S NOOB
formerly new_girl
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

well i'm just wondering, do you people care about genocides going on in africa? people dying every day just because they can't afford water.
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

dm_rick wrote:well i'm just wondering, do you people care about genocides going on in africa? people dying every day just because they can't afford water.
I do. I've even thought that if I get enough knowledge + money, I will try to find a way create water.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

What Im trying to say is alot of people die in accidents like that around the world so what makes 9/11 so special?
shivv_55

Post by shivv_55 »

dm_rick wrote:well i'm just wondering, do you people care about genocides going on in africa? people dying every day just because they can't afford water.
\
of course i care thats really sad
if i do anything more to help them then just donating to charity and raising money i would but rite now i can't
SWISH'S NOOB
formerly new_girl
mattyw_rules
Billy Spleen

Post by mattyw_rules »

Tiny wrote:What Im trying to say is alot of people die in accidents like that around the world so what makes 9/11 so special?
not accidents that are as big as 9 11
shivv_55

Post by shivv_55 »

Tiny wrote:What Im trying to say is alot of people die in accidents like that around the world so what makes 9/11 so special?
its different coz 9/11 WASN'T an accident
SWISH'S NOOB
formerly new_girl
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

i was just wondering. but anyways, what i don't get is there all like. "oh i got to walk 10000 miles every morning to get water" heres an idea. PICK UP YOUR HUT AND MOVE IT!
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

dm_rick wrote:i was just wondering. but anyways, what i don't get is there all like. "oh i got to walk 10000 miles every morning to get water" heres an idea. PICK UP YOUR HUT AND MOVE IT!
Floods. They also need to live near a market or some other place. Also, think about it, would you be willing to leave your home, move a thousand miles and then build another house next to a river/lake which is close to lions/elephants?
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

Zam wrote:
dm_rick wrote:i was just wondering. but anyways, what i don't get is there all like. "oh i got to walk 10000 miles every morning to get water" heres an idea. PICK UP YOUR HUT AND MOVE IT!
Floods. They also need to live near a market or some other place. Also, think about it, would you be willing to leave your home, move a thousand miles and then build another house next to a river/lake which is close to lions/elephants?
if the whole community moved. yes.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

dm_rick wrote:
Zam wrote:
if the whole community moved. yes.
I guess...

But try moving a whole community from one place to another... It's hard.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

yeah i know, i just HATE all of those stupid things on tv telling you to sponser kids. its so stupid. just because they're in it for the money, no matter what, those places are still a business.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Those places, I know for sure, keep at least 80% of what they get. It's a fact. They need to make a living.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

New_Girl wrote:
Exactly. And even if it was a natural disaster, the death toll was high enough that you SHOULD CARE. And if you still don't care now, you are definitely a jerk.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
shivv_55

Post by shivv_55 »

Phili wrote:
New_Girl wrote:
Exactly. And even if it was a natural disaster, the death toll was high enough that you SHOULD CARE. And if you still don't care now, you are definitely a jerk.
agreed
SWISH'S NOOB
formerly new_girl
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Phili wrote:
New_Girl wrote:
Well this might offend some of you well all of you maybe, I dont have anything against Americans or anything but I kinda think they deserved it.