The Official 9/11 Conspiracy Thread.

Whatever you want to talk about!
Kylio
Bunkface

The Official 9/11 Conspiracy Thread.

Post by Kylio »

When you're reminded of the tragic events that unfolded on Tuesday morning in September, a mere 6 years ago, a few things race to your mind.

This thread is for the inevitable thought we all we receive.
What really happened, what is being hidden and why does everything seem so questionable.
For one, we don't know. We may never know, but there will always be a discussion surrounding the events that portrayed themselves on 9/11.

We know the basics: Two planes, hijacked, flown into the World Trade Centers, many lives lost, one of the most important days in history.
So what else is there to know?

Some claim cover-ups. Some say the whole thing was a conspiracy. Bombs were planted in the buildings beforehand, terrorists were being trained to fly planes in America, the WTC's were demolished, and it was all planned by the President of the United States of America.

Of course, there are a lot of other claims, surrounding the Pentagon, etc.
What do you think?
Here's your chance to explain your opinion and tell us what you believe happened on 9/11.

Please no flaming, spamming, or any immature arguing. This is a debate! If you're claiming something, back it up, if you can't, don't get mad when you're proven wrong.

DISCUSS :!:
<Center>
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

i'd like to add that i don't know if it was planned by George bush, but i think his administration funded terrorism. and somewhat unrelated but still involved, WTF was up with "weapons of mass destruction"
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Kylio
Bunkface

Post by Kylio »

I will also add that I was going to put I knew all theories aren't always agreed on. People think different things, as in, all theories, one person might not believe in, but they might believe in some.

And yes, if you listen to his speeches, he always says "terrorism" and "Weapons of mass destruction", so many times, some say it's a form of "brain washing". As cliche' as it sounds, it's possible.
<Center>
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

well i think it DEFINITELY no questions asked (but again my opinion) is that the government is trying to make you scared so you will trust the government.
Kylio
Bunkface

Post by Kylio »

I don't trust the government period. I could throw up some points to show you, but there's too many. I don't know. Like I said, my opinions collide.
<Center>
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

yeah i've been watching alot of government stuff, and like new world order stuff, that shit is scary.
Kylio
Bunkface

Post by Kylio »

Yeah I know. Sometimes the future doesn't seem like a place the world should evolve to.
The more we evolve, the more we invent, the more ways they'll be corrupted. The easier they'll be corrupted. The easier WE'LL be corrupted.
<Center>
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

yeah i just don't know what to believe anymore, i mean the government keeps saying do this, and then other people are saying no don't trust them do this instead, i mean its just so messed and i'm not sure who to trust. i wish i could just like leave and not have to deal with government or anything.
Kylio
Bunkface

Post by Kylio »

I wish I had my own world lol.
But yeah, I guess you just gotta live life to the best you can.
<Center>
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

i have no idea. but what i believe is exactly the official cause.

"Two planes, hijacked, flown into the World Trade Centers, many lives lost, one of the most important days in history. "

and conspiracy are exactly that. loose- brain ideas made up of random thoughts and evidence that can be explained.

there was also a conpiracy that the US never went to the moon, but they did. it was only until recently that i found out the whole story. our science teacher made us watch a movie explaining how they DIDN"T, and then made us look for rebuttles for those points that were explained in the movie.

but that is a whole nother Conspiracy.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

yeah you don't know for sure if they put a man on the moon, and you say that conspiracies are based on loose- brain ideas. i'd like to know what the government's reasoning is based on then. thats just it, no one knows. they obviously wouldn't admit to doing anything with it, they'd make them look like the good guy no questions asked.
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

dm_rick wrote:i'd like to add that i don't know if it was planned by George bush, but i think his administration funded terrorism. and somewhat unrelated but still involved, WTF was up with "weapons of mass destruction"
you are insane
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

Byzzy wrote:
dm_rick wrote:i'd like to add that i don't know if it was planned by George bush, but i think his administration funded terrorism. and somewhat unrelated but still involved, WTF was up with "weapons of mass destruction"
you are insane
care to explain why you think so?
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

dm_rick wrote:
Byzzy wrote:
you are insane
how can you think that george bush was involved in these attacks? that's just stupid
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

Byzzy wrote:
dm_rick wrote:
Byzzy wrote:
you are insane
how can you think that george bush was involved in these attacks? that's just stupid
good thing you give reasons for your defense. but lets see..just one example,

this is pre 9/11 how they funded the taliban, you can read about it here http://www.cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=3556

even Condoleezza Rice still says they 'might' be funding terrorism http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=54810
Laxman 41
Billy Spleen

Post by Laxman 41 »

Yeah...just like driving an SUV funds terrorism because it uses alot of gas and wer'e dependent on foreign oil, better watch out for those soccer moms in their hummers, they'll get ya!
"I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar..."
goonday41

Post by goonday41 »

i cant believe you fucking retards believe this gaytarded bullshit. if you believe this youre a fucking idiot. yeah dude, this is totally georges bush's fault. just like how he waved a rain stick and made hurricane katrina. you people make me sick. how to disrespectful to the lives lost and to our soldiers.
budgie
Underclass Hero
Post by budgie »

dm_rick wrote:well i think it DEFINITELY no questions asked (but again my opinion) is that the government is trying to make you scared so you will trust the government.
yeah, deryck said that once in an interview. the only reason why the public re-elected bush was because they were scared.

about 9/11... the other 2 planes - the ones that crashed into the pentagon and pennsylvania, you would even know that there had been a plane crash. after the crash sites were investigated there were no remains of the planes.

the government said that "the intense heat of the jet fuel had cause the planes to vapourise".

that is obviously bullshit - we would all die, whenever we get on a plane, if that was the case.
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

i know both of those pictures are total BS, thanks for bringing it up. i mean when i look at them, theres no way i can say "a giant 747 crashed into that."
Jonny
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Jonny »

dm_rick wrote:i know both of those pictures are total BS, thanks for bringing it up. i mean when i look at them, theres no way i can say "a giant 747 crashed into that."
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... tml?page=6

wow, you're right, there was no plane hitting them. i guess the government just flew planes into their own buildings for fun.
in that link there is a picture of plane wreckage at the pentagon.
so yeah, a fucking plane DID fly into it.

Guest is my noob.