6 years...

Whatever you want to talk about!
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

i'm just gonna say a bunch of stuff, and hopefully the people will no who i'm directing this towards.

the government did not hire the hijackers, they funded terrorism which ultimately led to them crashing into the building.

but you really should do some research before you decide what is right, not researching is what makes people ignorant.

also, darwin, by the end of his life/studies on evolution he found himself not having enough proof in the first place.

also, i'm not ragging on byzzy, its simply a form of questioning him and maybe one time he'll trip over what he's saying, make a mistake. hence proving him wrong, hasn't happened yet and won't happen now, because i'm saying this. but also if he brought some sort of evidence to the table rather than saying "i think this.." if he gave me some sort of webpage or something and his personal take on it. then we could have a discussion going.
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

Kylio wrote: to the post above me:
delusioned close minded mother fuckers?
That sounds closeminded to me.
I've never stated I believe in the theories, I have many opinions on the subject of 9/11. I also never said my opinion was right, I just don't understand why he can't back his up with anything.
I guess I'm neutral on the situation.
that was an example to point out your un-reasonment. jeez you take everything to seroiusly. i almost sounds like you hear that 9/11 might be not what it seems and than you went on some random crackpot website and bassed your belief on that.

now read my post twice and don't post anything radical saying that i called you a name or something. :wink:
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Kylio
Bunkface

Post by Kylio »

NoReason27 wrote:
Kylio wrote: to the post above me:
delusioned close minded mother fuckers?
That sounds closeminded to me.
I've never stated I believe in the theories, I have many opinions on the subject of 9/11. I also never said my opinion was right, I just don't understand why he can't back his up with anything.
I guess I'm neutral on the situation.
that was an example to point out your un-reasonment. jeez you take everything to seroiusly. i almost sounds like you hear that 9/11 might be not what it seems and than you went on some random crackpot website and bassed your belief on that.

now read my post twice and don't post anything radical saying that i called you a name or something. :wink:
Lol?
I'm not one to base beliefs of doc. I see, just to put that out there.
All I'm saying is I have alot of different beliefs, and Byzzy was seeming like he knew it all. Now, I know no one knows it all, but from what it seems he always throws in a smartass remark. Maybe that's just him. I don't know.

I'm done arguing...over what? It's ridiculous.
Sure, I agree, I got defensive, and I probably sound defensive now, but I can reason with people, if they can bring up some points and not just state something and say the subject it done with.
<Center>
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

dm_rick wrote:
the government did not hire the hijackers, they funded terrorism which ultimately led to them crashing into the building.

why would the US government fund terrorism that would ultimattley lead to the worst terroists attacks in history? (but i do realizethat they would never know...) and, think how many people would be let in on that. and no one came forward saying that the goverments is funding terroism?

but you really should do some research before you decide what is right, not researching is what makes people ignorant.

i never said anyone was igorant. but yet this could not be directed at me...

also, darwin, by the end of his life/studies on evolution he found himself not having enough proof in the first place.

you just proved my point about conspiracy's not being believable because of the vacancy of solid facts and evidence.

also, i'm not ragging on byzzy, its simply a form of questioning him and maybe one time he'll trip over what he's saying, make a mistake. hence proving him wrong, hasn't happened yet and won't happen now, because i'm saying this. but also if he brought some sort of evidence to the table rather than saying "i think this.." if he gave me some sort of webpage or something and his personal take on it. then we could have a discussion going.

my posts weren't really being directed at you, Rick, but rather at Kylio.

Follow me on Twitter!
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

Kylio wrote: ...
Lol?
All I'm saying is I have alot of different beliefs, and Byzzy was seeming like he knew it all. Now, I know no one knows it all, but from what it seems he always throws in a smartass remark. Maybe that's just him. I don't know.

Sure, I agree, I got defensive, and I probably sound defensive now, but I can reason with people, if they can bring up some points and not just state something and say the subject it done with
can you at least admit that you were wrong to go ape over Byzzy when he was stating his opinion. and that you did the same thing by getting defensive and calling him close-minded, when you also, were being close-minded?

Follow me on Twitter!
Kylio
Bunkface

Post by Kylio »

NoReason27 wrote:
Kylio wrote: ...
Lol?

Sure, I agree, I got defensive, and I probably sound defensive now, but I can reason with people, if they can bring up some points and not just state something and say the subject it done with
can you at least admit that you were wrong to go ape over Byzzy when he was stating his opinion. and that you did the same thing by getting defensive and calling him close-minded, when you also, were being close-minded?
Admit something I wasn't going to do?
Do you see what "points" he's brought up?
He called rick "insane" and backed it up because "it's just stupid."
Am I the only one seeing this?

You're seeing what I was writing in the wrong way.
<Center>
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

Kylio wrote: Admit something I wasn't going to do?
Do you see what "points" he's brought up?
He called rick "insane" and backed it up because "it's just stupid."
Am I the only one seeing this?

You're seeing what I was writing in the wrong way.
i don't think i am. because anything Byzzy or you or Rick or ,hell, even me is all just our opinion. its not my fault nor Byzzys nor yours or Ricks that Byzzy doesn't want to back up his opinions with evidence and facts. im not backing my opinion up with facts because i couldn't be bothered with it. it doesn't affect me either way if the government is hidding something or not.

but, this is a thread that values other members' opinions. i realize that Byzzy is just posting short posts without being open to your resoning behind your theories. but in a way, you are not presenting how those facts that make your argument plausable.

sure, the US government COULD do that, but where is the facts, evidence, personal testimonial from those that were supposedly involved?? or is everyone gonna keep their month shut? because not any secret service agents or hired bounty hunter is going to follow every member of that organization with them in the crosshairs all their life. because thats just stupid. once the truth is said, thats it. its out there, theres no way you could've prevented it. its done. same thing with the moon landing. if someone from NASA who worked on it said that it was faked and they know cause they helped it to be faked. it would be too late, the truth would be out there and NASA would have to face fraud charges. theres now way you can prevent someone from blabbing.

and the reason no one did is because, well, theres nothing to hide, they had nothing to do with it (except provoke the terrorists into causeing the worst terrorist strike in history).
Last edited by Dylan on Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Follow me on Twitter!
Kylio
Bunkface

Post by Kylio »

I don't see what you're on my case about.
I see what you're saying, but it has nothing to do specifically with me from what it seems. I'm done "debating". Not because I'm a "coward" or whatever you're going to call me, but because this won't end. I've said it before, I'll say it again. This so called argument cannot be won.

forgot it.
I made the other thread specifically for people to talk about. I guess it sounds like I support the conspiracies, but I don't.
<Center>
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

im just trying to convey that theories and conspiracies are all opinionated . thats all. no need to say someone opinion is wrong, because it isn't.

can't you understand that?

Follow me on Twitter!
Kylio
Bunkface

Post by Kylio »

when did I say it was wrong?

You're telling me something I already know. Everyone's opinionated, I aknowledge that.
<Center>
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

Kylio wrote: when did I say it was wrong?
Kylio wrote:
Byzzy wrote:i don't need to, there's no way that george bush had anything to do with it and that's it
Oh. He must be right. If he says george bush doesnt have anything to do with it, he's right.
Stop being so fucking ignorant and close-minded.
The sarcasm conveyed spoke for itself stating that you thought he was wrong.

and thats all you did! you didn't FIND anything to maybe try and convince him that your opinion is backed-up by fact. you can't make him find something that he doesn't give a shit about trying to find.

Follow me on Twitter!
Kylio
Bunkface

Post by Kylio »

I never said he was wrong. I never said "wrong" anywhere.
But hey, "you got me".
All I was trying to point out was what he said was quite ...ignorant. That's the only word I can explain it with.
Hypocritical per se'? Sure, we all are.

First off, I don't make myself out to be a "Master debater" (say that out loud
:wink: ), so I knew I'd most likely stumble on something, but he sounds like a fucking 5 year old kid.
That's not IT. It may be his opinion he had nothing to do with it, but does it make it fact? It's not "it".

Like I said, we won't even ever know. Highly doubtful.
Lose-lose/win-win situation. You choose.
<Center>
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

ok glad that cleared up. it only took, what, 4 hours? :lol:

ok now present me (in wriiting) why 9/11 was an inside job. please also provide why 9/11 was NOT an inside job.

sorry if this is sounding too much like a school assignment! :lol:

edit: sorry if i don't reply for a few days. ive been grounded of the computer for some fucked up retarded reason.
Last edited by Dylan on Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Follow me on Twitter!
Kylio
Bunkface

Post by Kylio »

Your too funny.
I don't got that much time on my minds to give someone on the internet fun.
You know, excluding this ridiculous 4 hour argument :lol:
<Center>
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

i went to bed last night, i gave up. but your saying that the conspiracies are just opinions, well right now the "truth" is an opinion.
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.