Sum 41 featured in a Disney+ film Clouds (2020)

Check here for all of the latest Sum 41 (related) news!

Moderator: News Posters

Forum rules
While we welcome the re-posting of news items, we ask that all original items are credited & linked back to us.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Sum 41 featured in a Disney+ film Clouds (2020)

Post by TomiT14 »

Click to view the fullsize image.https://allears.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2.jpeg[/imgwidth]

Start off the year the right way! I just watched Clouds on Disney+, and damn was that a ride!

Clouds is based on a true story of Zach Sobiech, terminally ill young songwriter. After watching the movie, I went online to learn more about Zach, who turns out was a fan of Sum 41, naming ”Crash” as one of his favorite songs.

As a Skumfuk, I’m so proud of our boys being featured in a major scene in such a strong and beautiful story. Check out the full scene behind the link, or better yet, enjoy this remarkable film on Disney+!

Disclaimer: This movie was released in 2020, so not everything sucked last year!

P.S. How did we not know about this?
Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Andros »

Amazing! I have a question, the band will make something special for the 10 years of the wonderful Screaming Bloody Murder? I wish they can release some demos from the songs or the all-mighty "Belive". but something special for the 10th anniversary of the album, is my favorite album.
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

That’s awesome!
One of a Kind of Something