The Flatliners

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
Jeremy Kill
The Flatliners

Post by Jeremy Kill »

A punk rock band from Canada. We gave you Nickelback and Justin Bieber, so you know we pump out music greatness. I really like the guitar sound of this band for some reason. I want my guitars to sound like their albums.
If you're patient enough to sit through a 7-minute song on a band you never listened to, this song is epic.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Great find. Reminds me of the Organ Thieves. Definitely giving Cavalcade a download.
fuck this signature nonsense
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

They had a lot more ska presence in their music when they started out. Much like any band, their sound evolved as they got older. I mean, I think they're only 24 years old right now.
Jeremy Kill
Re: The Flatliners

Post by Jeremy Kill »

A couple new songs they released on a split with Make Do and Mend. I'm really enjoying "Daggers". They also have a new album coming out September 17th called Dead Language. The artwork reminds me of Exister from Hot Water Music.
Jeremy Kill
Re: The Flatliners

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Haha, the last post made in this thread was in regards to their new album, Dead Language. The post reviving this thread is in regards to their new album, Inviting Light!

Okay, if Sum 41 wasn't making music then The Flatliners would probably be my favourite band. They are also playing a show in Quebec with the Sums in July, so I thought I'd share their new music in case anyone was curious and/or was looking for new music to get into. Much like Sum 41, but to a lesser degree, their sound differs from album to album.