South America Tour 2016

All upcoming Sum 41 dates will be posted here. Post live reviews in here as well.

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

South America Tour 2016

Post by TomiT14 »

Click to view the fullsize image.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxU8mO6UQAA_KpT.jpg[/imgwidth]

Sum 41 is bringing their 13 Voices world tour to Mexico and South America next month!
So which of our latin skumfuks are going to represent us on this tour?

Tickets can be found here.
Join the FB event for updates!

Update: Frontera Festival in Santiago, Chile on Dec. 3rd has been rescheduled to a later date. Sum 41's participation on the new date is unconfirmed.

South America Tour 2016

Dec. 3 - *Frontera Festival 2016 - Santiago, Chile - ***CANCELLED***
Dec. 5 - Groove - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Dec. 7 - Bar Opinião - Porto Alegre, Brazil - usmari_41, guib41
Dec. 8 - Tropical Butantã - Sao Paulo, Brazil - usmari_41, guib41
Dec. 10 - Escena - Monterrey, Mexico
Dec. 11 - C3 Stage - Guadalajara, Mexico
Dec. 12 - Pepsi Center WTC - Mexico City, Mexico
Dec. 17 - *Festival Vivo X El Rock - Lima, Peru - Roach41

* = Festival set
Color codes: / Tal vez
usmari_41
Bunkface
First name: Bruna Usmari
AKA: Bruna Usmari
Twitter: brunausmari

Post by usmari_41 »

I can't wait, Sum 41's first time in Brazil! My second sum 41 show and I'm very anxious.
Roach41
First name: Fernando

Post by Roach41 »

I'm going to Vivo X el Rock Festival! Bought my tickets since the day they were released ;). This will be my second time seeing Sum 41 live! I'm so excited cuz they will probably be playing some new songs and also because my second favorite band Papa Roach is gonna be there too! (First time in Perú for them) :')
TomiT14

Re: South America Tour 2016

Post by TomiT14 »

The first show of the tour, the Frontera Festival in Santiago, Chile has been cancelled. :sosad:
Roach41
First name: Fernando

Post by Roach41 »

Here's the translation to the announcement from the organizers of the Frontera Festival. Really sad news for all the chilean skumfuks.. :/ I tried my best at translating it, hope everything is clear.

"The Frontera Festival 2016 is gonna be rescheduled

We're sorry to inform that frontera festival 2016 is postponed, initially scheduled on December 3rd.

Despite of having having better conditions from previous years, the same amount of stages, defined distribution blueprint, food stands, shadow spots, incremented hydration areas, toilets, and considerably increased security contingent, the Metropolitan and Chilean Carabineers Quartermaster have decided not to give authorization for the development of the festival at only 1 day away from its realization.

In spite of this sad episode, we have decided to reschedule the festival and to change the place in sign of respect to our public, because the Equestrian Club was one of the main reasons for the objection of the authorities. In 10 working days we will announce the new date and place.

It's worth remembering that this would be the 4th version of the festival in the same place and we have never experienced any kind of anomaly, problem or disorder, it's just the opposite, a family event free of alcohol sale where hundreds of thousands people have enjoyed the last 3 years.

We urge you not to go to the Equestrian Club tomorrow, the place will be closed."
TomiT14

Re:

Post by TomiT14 »

Roach41 wrote:Here's the translation to the announcement from the organizers of the Frontera Festival.
Thanks. Sucks for those who were about to attend. This would've been the first time for Sums to play in Chile, if I remember correctly. And even more frustrating for those who travelled a long distance to get there, since the festival was cancelled with less than 24 hours left. :confusion: