I Have Returned.

Whatever you want to talk about!
Cladam42
First name: heheheh
I Have Returned.

Post by Cladam42 »

2 years.

It has been 2 years since I fell victim to the banhammer.
2 years since my account was sabotaged.
2 years I have fallen into the depths of silence.
2 years by which I could not log in.
2 years of lurking in the darkness, reading your posts, remembering the days where I too used to roam this area of the internet.

Mitchell, if you are reading this and you are still alive- I want you to know, that someday soon you will regret the days that you crossed Cladam41. I want you to know, that my presence is a force that cannot be stopped. No matter the bans, No matter the post lockdowns, my legacy lived on. And it cannot be stopped. 2 years have passed and I have not forgotten. As far as the future goes, I'd like to introduce myself once more...Hello, I am Cladam. And I am still alive.

Jake, you are the one who banned me in the first place. There is nothing stopping you from doing it again. I wish you to know that not even the banhammer itself can stop me. My shadow has been cast. There is no undoing of what has already been done. However, I wish to make ammends. From here on, I offer you peace. But never forget,.....cause I sure havent.

Kyle, you were my allie till the very end in which you stabbed me in the back. But not even that tainted my memory of you. You understood me, you kept me going through all the wars against the mods. All I have to say to you is this- I am back. and i still like Streetlight Manifesto, very very much. And actually I've enjoyed Brand New alot too! I recall your avatar being Deja cover so yea thats cool. Brand New is rad, I was banned before I discovered them and never recieved the chance to discuss them untill now. Maybe if you stuck by my side all along this couldve been reality.

For all you who do not know me- Hello. I am Cladam41, (well, Cladam42 now) After my banning, the mods made a mockery of my dead account renaming it to "UBERCUNT". However despite the hate from the mods, I didnt give up. And here I am. I am back.

For I have returned. and God does it feel good.
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Re: I Have Returned.

Post by HugoDisasters »

Oh, not this guy again...
Spoiler: show
i look forward to more drama though :dance:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Cladam42
First name: heheheh
Re: I Have Returned.

Post by Cladam42 »

HugoDisasters wrote:Oh, not this guy again...
Spoiler: show
i look forward to more drama though :dance:
Relax my friend, I have not returned to start drama.

Although like me or not, I don't think anyone could dispute the fact that I kept this site alive during it's darkest times. If you think about it, I am actually the hero of TNS...
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

Over two months late in response to this, but I apologize for "stabbing you in the back". I do not remember what the heck happened two years ago, and odds are it meant very little to me at the time. I just want you to know that odds are, if you're banned from an internet forum, it's a result of your own immaturity. It's not very difficult to get along with people on an internet forum, or at least to earn the respect from those you do not get along with.

Brand New has been my favorite band since I was 12, and ten years later continues to be just that. I'm glad you enjoy them. Take care, man.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]