Sick of everyone

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
maistoner41
First name: Maitane
Instrument 2: Voice
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: maistoner27

Sick of everyone

Post by maistoner41 »

Hi people, well, I create this topic 'cause...I'm really sick of everyone, as the song of Sum says. I've had a lot of problems lately with people...everyone says I'm the victimized but hey, they don't know what it is to have a depression. I have to deal with my stupid mind everyday and they just say "hey, you are playing the victim".

Emm...hello? those people don't know what they are talking about. And I've had this discussion many times with my "friends". Now I'm almost alone (I have a few friends out there but not many) but, who really cares? I'm moving to the south of Spain in March and I'm gonna leave everything behind. And my boyfriend is there, so. I gotta say, I hate the place where I live.

Anyway, wish everything would be fine now. My only reason to believe is about moving and go on in another place.

Sorry for all this shit, but I saw this site and I had to put it here :hehe: :blush:
We won't be bought and sold, just like you!
I'm a walking disaster.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

Fuck. I came here hoping this was going to be a thread dedicated to bashing SickofEveryone

I can not help you :(
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
maistoner41

Re:

Post by maistoner41 »

Jake wrote:Fuck. I came here hoping this was going to be a thread dedicated to bashing SickofEveryone

I can not help you :(

Oooh! I'm really sorry, I didn't want to confuse anybody :S I just didn't know what to put in the tittle XDDD
I'm a walking disaster.
I love Deryck
First name: elizabeth
Twitter: superSum41fan

Re: Sick of everyone

Post by I love Deryck »

I have depression too. My friends don't know much about it besides that I take Zoloft but I think I know how you feel. feel free to message me if you're feeling bad or just cuz.
maistoner41

Re: Sick of everyone

Post by maistoner41 »

I love Deryck wrote:I have depression too. My friends don't know much about it besides that I take Zoloft but I think I know how you feel. feel free to message me if you're feeling bad or just cuz.
OMG, I didn't know that. I'm so sorry, as english people say "I know that feeling, bro". I will send you a private message and let's talk there. I will try to help you. And you are a nice girl, thank you so much :D
I'm a walking disaster.