The TNS Toilet

Whatever you want to talk about!
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Re: Re:

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Anyone by chance know the Hobbit (the novel) REALLY well? I have a booklet of questions to do for English - granted I'm not finished the novel but I'm not understanding a lot of the questions.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

Gutter Dreams wrote:Anyone by chance know the Hobbit (the novel) REALLY well? I have a booklet of questions to do for English - granted I'm not finished the novel but I'm not understanding a lot of the questions.
I've read it a few times...
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Jake wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:Anyone by chance know the Hobbit (the novel) REALLY well? I have a booklet of questions to do for English - granted I'm not finished the novel but I'm not understanding a lot of the questions.
I've read it a few times...
Your WhatsApp is going to explode with me and my questions.
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

I just played Skyrim for the first time in over a year. I had good reason to quit but now I've decided to venture back into the land of magic and wonder.
Gutter Dreams

Re:

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Jeremy Kill wrote:I just played Skyrim for the first time in over a year. I had good reason to quit but now I've decided to venture back into the land of magic and wonder.
I haven't played Skyrim in months because of school and europe and such and like I miss it but I've pretty much done all the main storylines. I don't quite wanna finish Dawnguard yet because I wanna get all the vamp perks and go back to being a werewolf. And I haven't bought that other DLC because I'm poor.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Gutter Dreams wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:I just played Skyrim for the first time in over a year. I had good reason to quit but now I've decided to venture back into the land of magic and wonder.
I haven't played Skyrim in months because of school and europe and such and like I miss it but I've pretty much done all the main storylines. I don't quite wanna finish Dawnguard yet because I wanna get all the vamp perks and go back to being a werewolf. And I haven't bought that other DLC because I'm poor.
When I last played I think I had just become a werewolf, that's as much as I can remember. I really wanted a game that I could virtually play forever or at least for a very long time as there are days I'm off work but my girlfriend isn't and since she doesn't have cable or internet at this time I need something besides guitar and my old DVD's to keep me occupied, haha.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Re:

Post by Tyler. »

The 2nd time I played through was so much more fun, changed to a stealthy character and robbed everyone I could. The NPC's are unrealistically stupid in Elder Scrolls games but it makes it fun :devious:

For some reason I never knew about the carts outside cities that you could pay to take you places until I had completely finished it a 2nd time. This made the game so much better since I rode my horsey everywhere and found so much more stuff haha.
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Tyler. wrote:
The 2nd time I played through was so much more fun, changed to a stealthy character and robbed everyone I could. The NPC's are unrealistically stupid in Elder Scrolls games but it makes it fun :devious:

For some reason I never knew about the carts outside cities that you could pay to take you places until I had completely finished it a 2nd time. This made the game so much better since I rode my horsey everywhere and found so much more stuff haha.
This is the second time I've lost Shadowmere. I don't know how it keeps happening.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Gutter Dreams wrote:
Tyler. wrote:

This is the second time I've lost Shadowmere. I don't know how it keeps happening.
The wonders of Skyrim PC.

Code: Select all

prid #RefID
moveto player
[donate][/donate]
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

I like turning Whiterun into a forest city. I don't like that city at all as it is.
Sickore
Billy Spleen
First name: Justyna
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: FiFty_B
Twitter: j_sickore

Re: The TNS Toilet

Post by Sickore »

Hi friends!

I would be really happy if you could take part in this event: https://www.facebook.com/events/6008099 ... l_activity as my cousin's band are in serious band battle. Every vote counts, so just thank you in advance for any help!

It's very important for them and you could see their latest video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcM264TH54 .

Once again, thank you in advance if you could help! Sorry for bothering!
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Why oh why did I agree to work on a Saturday. It is so fucking boring.
[donate][/donate]
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Ok so last night I saw something really, really weird.
The club I usually go to is only two blocks away from my house, I ran out of money since I had to pay for my friend's pack of Luckys, so we went back to my house and saw one of the weirdest things I've ever seen: a drunk bloke masturbating a dog. The sick fuck was so drunk that I almost felt pity for him, cos his friends were laughing at him and takings vids/pics of what he was doing.
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

20 degrees in Canada today what is this.

So nice to be back on the internet all the same, was with the ROV team all weekend AND KICKED ASS AT REGIONALS. INTERNATIONALS HERE I COME, SEATTLE GET READY.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re:

Post by FuckT41182 »

Druska wrote:Ok so last night I saw something really, really weird.
The club I usually go to is only two blocks away from my house, I ran out of money since I had to pay for my friend's pack of Luckys, so we went back to my house and saw one of the weirdest things I've ever seen: a drunk bloke masturbating a dog. The sick fuck was so drunk that I almost felt pity for him, cos his friends were laughing at him and takings vids/pics of what he was doing.
Spain.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Druska wrote:Ok so last night I saw something really, really weird.
Spain.
At its finest
But you can pretty much expect anything from my hometown, nothing good.
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

Biology exams suck ... just thought I should throw it out there...
Gutter Dreams

Re:

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Ardi41 wrote:Biology exams suck ... just thought I should throw it out there...
All exams suck.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Tried laughing gas last night, one of the most amazing experiences I've had.
Gutter Dreams

Re:

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Mitchell wrote:Tried laughing gas last night, one of the most amazing experiences I've had.
I just... Mitchell.