The Hands That THIIIEEEVEEE!! :O :D ;) 8==D

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Re: The Hands That THIIIEEEVEEE!! :O :D ;) 8==D

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

why the fuck is this site so fucking dysfunctional....:suicide:
Gregorovich wrote:Guys, don't do this. This thread makes me cry.
It REALLY does.......

......................SPEAKING OF STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO-
The official Hands That Thieve tour starts today!! :glad: They confirmed that a load of new songs are going to be played tonight. I'm actually a little pissed about it though. I want to hear the new songs studio quality before I hear them live...I hope I can resist to click the tormenting thumbnails of brilliant masterpieces recorded by poop quality technology devices.
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

Click to view the fullsize image.http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jkUIIM7pj20/U ... n-meme.jpg[/imgwidth]
Spoiler: show

Click to view the fullsize image.http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/1 ... nvalid.jpg[/imgwidth]
This website is a fansite for Sum 41. I think you should as a respect to the band (they actually read here sometimes) not taking large shits in the forum and discuss more about the band instead.

Fuck you all.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

GTFO HUGOO!!!!!!!!!

We all quite obviously <3 Sum 41 more than life itself. But this thread is about Streetlight and only Streetlight. It has nothing to do with Sum 41. Sum 41 is better/ more awsome than Streetlight Manifesto will ever be. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy Streetlight or other music. And talking about it most certainly isn't disrespectful to the Sums. If Sum 41 is reading this, I'd bet they're sad to see how senseless and stupid some of their fans tend to be sometimes.

Just Leave this thread if your not posting about Streetlight!! GEEEEEEZ!!! :angry:
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

TheWatchmaker wrote:Everyone here needs to shut the fuck up.

Al, you're the one who seems to take everything seriously, nothing on the internet is personal. quit being a punk little bitch and grow up, the world is not out to get you.

Mitch, as an outsider looking in on your little feud i have to say it's quite embarrassing. you're 19, stop giving a shit about children on the internet.
Oh no please, let them argue
*Grabs popcorn*
Yup I miss being an angry 15 year old picking up fights on the Internet.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

I'm just gonna give my 2 cents on this one last time so you guys know why I'm doing this.

I'm definitely not the only one who's sick and tired of these 2, but I'm 'taking one for the team' by voicing my (our) opinion on this matter even though it may compromise some of the respect people I like have/ had for me.
I'm trying to make this site as enjoyable possible for other members and I put a lot of time/ effort in that. For example: I'm helping jake out with V3 (it's been kind of a slow process as I've been pretty busy) so I definitely spend a lot of time on tns behind the scenes as well.
But when people like adam make a 'fuck you I'm just gonna do whatever the fuck I want even though 99% of you are gonna hate it' thread just to point out that he thinks he's invincible I take it as a personal insult and won't just let him get away with it.
Some of you may have noticed my 2 week absence earlier this month, this had everything to do with the one and only sickofeveryone, I just stopped posting to avoid a confrontation and drag you guys into another argument. Every time I see another post by her I cringe. First she left after calling everyone assholes etc. Then she comes back like nothing ever happened and just never adds anything (good) to a conversation. It's either a 'I bought this and that' post in the twitter thread which clearly nobody gives a shit about, or it's another 'thanks for posting' '+1' 'haha that's cool' post. Most of you must have heard the 'cancer of the internet' term (about sites like 4chan) but as I am posting this I realize she may just literally be that. Inflammating a lot of threads (with somewhat more original posts than I mentioned earlier) before suggesting to kill (shut down) the site. Seriously, if you hate thos site as mich as you always say you do just fuck off and let us have a good time rather than pissing us off.
Stuff like that and these guys getting away with it feels like a slap in the face to me.
Again: I'm trying to make this place as enjoyable as it has been for the years I've spent here, I may be ruining some of the fun with my 'little feud' etc. But it's all because I love you guys and in the end I want you to enjoy the site.

I'm not entirely sober and my phone (which I used to write this entire freaking post) is about to die, so I'm just gonna end on that note.
Last edited by Mitchell on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

blackhawk1105 wrote:I'm just gonna give my 2 cents on this blah blah blah blah....

I'm definitely not the only one who's sick and tired of these 2, but I'm really just a baby who acts all coperate and likes to pick internet fights with kidz who are much younger than me.
I'm trying to make this site as terrible as possible for all the good and bad members and I put a lot of time/ effort in that. For example: I'm an asshole. Someone who will call you out on anything that I don't agree with. Because I'm superior to all on this forum. Yippidy-doo
But when people like adam make a thread regarding his simple intrests, not intended to effect anyone on this forum; I'm sure to be an asshole and make it look like better then him. I have more posts...so, I must be the mature one here right? right.
Some of you may have noticed my 2 week absence earlier this month, this had nothing to do with the one and only sickofeveryone, more of the less me just being a whiny bitch because she posted something that I didnt like. Every time I see another post by her I cringe, because I simply can't tolerate posts of normality. First she left because I made her feel like shit. Then she comes back like nothing ever happened and just adds decent, basic posts!! to a conversation! What the fuck!? That's fucked up! It's either a 'I bought this and that' post in the twitter thread which clearly I don't give a shit about, or it's another 'thanks for posting' '+1' 'haha that's cool' post. I'm sad cause she never does that to me. Most of you must have heard the 'cancer of the internet' term (about sites like 4chan) but as I am posting this I realize I am the true forum asshole who is constantly posting to prove a point. I Inflame a lot of threads, but it just makes me look like an idiot everyday. Im the one who makes people feel like shutting down the site.
Stuff like that makes me cry, cause I'm a baby who blah blah blah blah
Again: I'm trying to make this place as terrible as it almost has been for the years I've spent here, I may be ruining some of the fun with my bitching, crying, immaturity, ignornace, stupidity etc. But it's all because I'm an asshole and I posted this anyway after being asked not to. :D
Oh Guyz! I'm Drunk! I kno i kno!! I'm a badass! 2 cool for this. My fones gonna die so, I better stop being a forum asshole. Cheerz!!
The Truth Revealed.
Now GTFO.
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

Thanks for all the decreases in karma fuckers!

And does it really matter about who started, or who continues it? Just leave the past as the past and focus on the current situation. I am sick of this, really, I am. I just wanna enjoy this forum for what it is. I feel the people on here like to hold grudges to matters I have no idea of.

For the record though, you guys really make me feel like shit, and I have no idea what people hatted, (still do) on me in the past..?

Sorry for messing up your thread cladam.
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

Nothing is really achieved here, if any of you guys think there is anything to achieve...

well...

Click to view the fullsize image.http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/la ... y-no-l.png[/imgwidth]

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

Stop with the memes, and stop with the posting.

From here on; ONLY posts regarding Streetlight Manifesto!! Gosh!! You guys are retarded!

I don't want to see a single post on here not regarding this band from here on. Thanks. :suicide:.
wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Post by wiggs1441 »

Love Streetlight. Saw them last night. But fuck this thread.
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!

ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

wiggs1441 wrote:Love Streetlight. Saw them last night. But fuck this thread.
OHMYGOD!! Did they play any new songs?! besides The Three Of Us?
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

Holy shit. This thread is fucking ridiculous. Cladam, make a new thread, a proper thread. Make a thread on the Streetlight Manifesto's new record that doesn't include about 90% of the shit you posted in the OP. Stick to just about one size font (unless it is necessary to change it), and cut the emoticons by like 90% as well.

If you want your thread to be taken seriously, you have to make it in a matter that can be taken seriously.

Here is a list of examples of thread's that are doing it right:

http://theresnosolution.com/forum/viewt ... =9&t=13606

http://theresnosolution.com/forum/viewt ... =9&t=14076

Fuck it, just about every other thread in the Other Music section does it right. Just don't be nearly as immature in it and it'll be okay.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

can't believe I missed this thread. Great Thursday afternoon entertainment.