The Dark Knight Rises massacre in Colorado

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Re: The Dark Knight Rises massacre in Colorado

Post by Gregorovich »

182sins wrote:I read her twitter feed and the last tweet she posted was something like "movie starts in 20 min". That was weird :/

Pretty sad story.
https://twitter.com/JessicaRedfield

Apparently the police are struggling to get into the guy's apartment, because it's trip-wired with chemicals and incendiaries.
fuck this signature nonsense
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Gregorovich wrote:
182sins wrote:I read her twitter feed and the last tweet she posted was something like "movie starts in 20 min". That was weird :/

Pretty sad story.
https://twitter.com/JessicaRedfield

Apparently the police are struggling to get into the guy's apartment, because it's trip-wired with chemicals and incendiaries.
This reminds me of those stupid boys who used to dress up as Alex and his crew, ravaging and doing all kinds of stuff like that after seeing A Clockwork Orange.

I haven't read anything about this ''Joker'' but a few senteces, he hasn't been caught yet, has he ?
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

This asshole is a piece of shit. I wish the cops were allowed to take turns torturing people like this until they die, then they'll get what they deserve! Who the fuck finds it okay to shoot up a movie theater? ...or anything for that matter. Just sick.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

sumfan4 wrote:This asshole is a piece of shit. I wish the cops were allowed to take turns torturing people like this until they die, then they'll get what they deserve! Who the fuck finds it okay to shoot up a movie theater? ...or anything for that matter. Just sick.
Why psychopaths choose to commit such crimes is possibly the most sought-after question in modern psychology. If we ever discover the true root of the problem, preventing massacres like this from occurring in the first place would be easier. Solving the problem is more important than punishing offenders. The law is just as much about preventing crimes as it is about fighting them.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

This was my girlfriend's genuine reply.
The Girlfriend wrote: what?!.. maybe he didnt like batman. maybe he was more of a spiderman fan, cause you know what those geeks are like, they get crazy!
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

FuckT41182 wrote:I haven't read anything about this ''Joker'' but a few senteces, he hasn't been caught yet, has he ?
I think so---my sister thinks she heard he turned himself in or they caught him outside the theatre, Not sure. But he did give the police his address and told them he had traps set up inside his house. I think he had explosives.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

SumGeek wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:I haven't read anything about this ''Joker'' but a few senteces, he hasn't been caught yet, has he ?
I think so---my sister thinks she heard he turned himself in or they caught him outside the theatre, Not sure. But he did give the police his address and told them he had traps set up inside his house. I think he had explosives.
Well, he is a real wannabe, he's obviously having a time of his life right now.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?

Post by SumGeek »

Christian Bale is visiting the wounded from the shooting:

http://www.cp24.com/bale-in-colorado-to ... z21a87WRDD
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

Apparently, the original plan was to shoot Christian Bale and the rest of the cast at the NYC premier - but Holmes said he changed his mind at the last minute because he knew he wouldn't get into the cinema without getting taken out by police.

Can you imagine what would have happened if Holmes had made it into the NYC premier? Most likely even more deaths, including the likes of Christian Bale, Morgan Freeman and Anna Hathaway. Indescribably mania and bloodshed. Not that we didn't already get that...
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?

Post by SumGeek »

Gregorovich wrote:Apparently, the original plan was to shoot Christian Bale and the rest of the cast at the NYC premier - but Holmes said he changed his mind at the last minute because he knew he wouldn't get into the cinema without getting taken out by police.
Oh wow, that's news to me! I just watched a documentary-type program about the events that took place during the massacre. I wonder if the cast knows of this original plan? I mean, no doubt, if he had his way, he would have went with that. The things people can think about and want to do just boggles the mind.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

SumGeek wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:Apparently, the original plan was to shoot Christian Bale and the rest of the cast at the NYC premier - but Holmes said he changed his mind at the last minute because he knew he wouldn't get into the cinema without getting taken out by police.
Oh wow, that's news to me! I just watched a documentary-type program about the events that took place during the massacre. I wonder if the cast knows of this original plan? I mean, no doubt, if he had his way, he would have went with that. The things people can think about and want to do just boggles the mind.
Well, much uglier things are and always have been happening all around the world, they are either done quietly or "justified" ...

This surely is a bad thing, but it's just one motherfucker with a fucked up mind, it was almost impossible to prevent, what is worse, at least in my opinion, are the things that are happening in the world that should and could be prevented...
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

he's getting something like 24 counts of murder, and 124 counts of attempted murder. if he's not declared insane -depending on if he's found to have pre-mediated the whole thing, he'll get the death penalty.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

FuckT41182 wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
Well, much uglier things are and always have been happening all around the world, they are either done quietly or "justified" ...

This surely is a bad thing, but it's just one motherfucker with a fucked up mind, it was almost impossible to prevent, what is worse, at least in my opinion, are the things that are happening in the world that should and could be prevented...
couldn't agree more
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?

Post by SumGeek »

TheWatchmaker wrote:he's getting something like 24 counts of murder, and 124 counts of attempted murder. if he's not declared insane -depending on if he's found to have pre-mediated the whole thing, he'll get the death penalty.
I don't think he's insane. I mean, his mother did say "you got the right person" which means he is capable of doing things like this. I'll be even more shocked at the situation if he was declared insane. He definately knew what he was doing and he definately deserves death penalty or I think most of the families would rather him suffer being locked up for life. He deserves to sit in jail and suffer like the families of the victims are for their losses.
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

SumGeek wrote:
TheWatchmaker wrote:he's getting something like 24 counts of murder, and 124 counts of attempted murder. if he's not declared insane -depending on if he's found to have pre-mediated the whole thing, he'll get the death penalty.
I don't think he's insane. I mean, his mother did say "you got the right person" which means he is capable of doing things like this. I'll be even more shocked at the situation if he was declared insane. He definately knew what he was doing and he definately deserves death penalty or I think most of the families would rather him suffer being locked up for life. He deserves to sit in jail and suffer like the families of the victims are for their losses.
seriously , the death penalty would be/is the stupidest thing to do ... it's giving these bastards what they want .
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?

Post by SumGeek »

Ardi41 wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
seriously , the death penalty would be/is the stupidest thing to do ... it's giving these bastards what they want .
Oh, I know, basically the easy way out but he deserves it. I think he should just serve his time in jail and suffer for the rest of his life like the victims families will have to do.