These kids are little shits

Show us the funniest stuff you can find!
Hoocher
Bunkface
Instrument 2: Bass

Re: These kids are little shits

Post by Hoocher »

Druska wrote:Seriously I'd put those kids in a gas chamber, and their families too, if my mom saw me or my sis doing stuff like that, she would slap us so bad that our heads would spin like the exorcist girl, cause my parents taught me something those kids lack: manners and respect.
The fuck is wrong with kids these days? they act like they own the world. It's true that every generation thinks their generation is the last good one and the new one s are crap, but c'mon this has crossed the line.We call ourselves the first world and our kids act like fucking savages, they disrespect their elders, our values are fading away, people like the guys and girls from jersey shore are the role models etc.
I don't wanna live in this planet anymore.
Every word is pure gold. I truely do not want to live in this planet anymore. Is this the future of our species? I would gladly risk jail time to beat the crap out of these douche bags. They really think the world is their to rule, I mean come on! so you can say "fucking fatass", wow you're so amazing I can chop your balls off. Damn
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Re: These kids are little shits

Post by Ardi41 »