i'm new here, so hi!!

If you're new, introduce yourself here. Please read the rules before posting.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Re: i'm new here, so hi!!

Post by TomiT14 »

blackhawk1105 wrote:Screw the Fins!
Couldn't decide which one to post.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://oceana.org/sites/default/files/r ... port_2.JPG[/imgwidth]

Click to view the fullsize image.http://www.yohanibrahim.com/blog/wp-con ... n_sign.gif[/imgwidth]
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

^ Win.

Welcome to TNS. You have just embarked on a journey that shall last throughout your lifetime.
Congratulaaaaaaaaaations!!! and thank you! for all the pain cause it made it be so much moar fuuuuuuuuuunnnn
jordidanen95
Bunkface
First name: jordi
Instrument 2: piano

Post by jordidanen95 »

cladam41 wrote:^ Win.

Welcome to TNS. You have just embarked on a journey that shall last throughout your lifetime.
Congratulaaaaaaaaaations!!! and thank you! for all the pain cause it made it be so much moar fuuuuuuuuuunnnn
it's funny how nice you guys are...while the whole blink forum already seems to hate me or something xd
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

jordidanen95 wrote:

it's funny how nice you guys are...while the whole blink forum already seems to hate me or something xd
It's because we're superior.
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:
jordidanen95 wrote:

It's because we're superior.
Indeed. We're superior.
Also because i think Sum 41 is a whole a lot better than Blink 182 (oh god this will start a war)

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

jordidanen95 wrote:

you mean 182online? I'm there too
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

Welcome mate!! Nice to meet you! BTW, your songs sound good! :)
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

HugoDisasters wrote: Sum 41 is a whole a lot better than Blink 182 (oh god this will start a war)
HugoDisasters wrote: Sum 41 is a whole a lot better than Blink 182
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

jordidanen95 wrote:

cause blink fans are dicks ...
Spoiler: show
no offense !
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

Ardi41 wrote: cause blink fans are dicks ...
OFFENSE INTENDED
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

I don't know how this got into a blink thread. But I say this: I think I'm one of the few on this forum who doesn't give shit about blink. I'm not saying they're bad, but I don't really see what it is that gets people to like them. Judging by their Greatest Hits (the only album I've managed to listen to by them), they are okay, couple of catchy songs, but that's it. So when I joined here, I was quite surprised to see how hand-in-hand blink and Sums went for the majority here.
jordidanen95
Bunkface

Post by jordidanen95 »

TomiT14 wrote:I don't know how this got into a blink thread. But I say this: I think I'm one of the few on this forum who doesn't give shit about blink. I'm not saying they're bad, but I don't really see what it is that gets people to like them. Judging by their Greatest Hits (the only album I've managed to listen to by them), they are okay, couple of catchy songs, but that's it. So when I joined here, I was quite surprised to see how hand-in-hand blink and Sums went for the majority here.
i first got into sum41
i liked them real fast
blink...hmmz first time i hated it...year later i started to like some songs.

i was only interested in them because the name was kinda the same and because i figured out blink & green day were sort of ''the godfathers of modern california punkrock'' ....i was just getting into the whole punkrock thing at that moment''
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

cladam41 wrote:
Ardi41 wrote: cause blink fans are dicks ...
OFFENSE INTENDED
:winkwink:
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Welcome to TNS!
TomiT14 wrote:I don't know how this got into a blink thread. But I say this: I think I'm one of the few on this forum who doesn't give shit about blink. I'm not saying they're bad, but I don't really see what it is that gets people to like them. Judging by their Greatest Hits (the only album I've managed to listen to by them), they are okay, couple of catchy songs, but that's it. So when I joined here, I was quite surprised to see how hand-in-hand blink and Sums went for the majority here.
Their Greatest Hits isn't a great showcase of their work. While it's not incredible song-writing, Enema of the State is a really catchy/fun album and the self-titled is pretty creative/artistic reach that made me respect them more as songwriters. I was like you until I tried those albums. I think people enjoyed them because they were a "fun" band. They made fun music to party to, especially in the summer.
jordidanen95
Bunkface

Post by jordidanen95 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Welcome to TNS!
Their Greatest Hits isn't a great showcase of their work. While it's not incredible song-writing, Enema of the State is a really catchy/fun album and the self-titled is pretty creative/artistic reach that made me respect them more as songwriters. I was like you until I tried those albums. I think people enjoyed them because they were a "fun" band. They made fun music to party to, especially in the summer.
couldn't agree more

blink's ''enema of the state'' is their ''all killer no filler'' (although its the other way around)

the selftitled album was great, the songwriting was so much different,the sound was more mature.
it's funny how i hated that album when i first got into the band.....i hated everything but feeling this.