Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Re: zombie

Post by bizzyd53 »

Resident Skumfuk wrote:
bizzyd53 wrote:
Resident Skumfuk wrote:
bizzyd53 wrote:
Tyler. wrote:It was some bullshit from the bible, but apparently the thing in the bible says that no one knows when they day will come (so obviously there'd be no date set). Also, the only reason it says no one knows when the day will come is so that if it even does happen, Christians can say they knew about it all along. Sometimes the bible seems to me like a joke made by a bunch of teenagers to mess with the locals back ages ago, and then it just stuck.

But anyway, it was meant to happen 6 hours ago at my place and I'm fine, so OMG, looks like it wasn't true!
you're an idiot.
Cause he is questioning faith he's stupid? He's entitled to his opinion just as much as you are man.

First, I called him an idiot.

Second, "Also, the only reason it says no one knows when the day will come is so that if it even does happen, Christians can say they knew about it all along."...is the most ignorant thing i've read today.

And need to call the bible a joke, it was right about a ton of geographic information way before atheists, evolutionists, agnostics, whatever. were figured it out.

anyway, i'm not here to start a religious fight, i'm just saying Tyler's post sounded like it was fueled by anger.
(idiot is synonymous with stupid)
And thats fine, but he's not idiot for what he believes/thinks, we could all call you an idiot for your beliefs, but whose place is that?

Buttt you might be an idiot if you think the apocalypse is today ;)
Fine, we can leave it at that.
Baby, if you give me the world...I'll burn it right down.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hTMVuV45EB4/T ... -Three.jpg[/imgwidth]
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

bizzyd53 wrote:
Tyler. wrote:It was some bullshit from the bible, but apparently the thing in the bible says that no one knows when they day will come (so obviously there'd be no date set). Also, the only reason it says no one knows when the day will come is so that if it even does happen, Christians can say they knew about it all along. Sometimes the bible seems to me like a joke made by a bunch of teenagers to mess with the locals back ages ago, and then it just stuck.

But anyway, it was meant to happen 6 hours ago at my place and I'm fine, so OMG, looks like it wasn't true!
you're an idiot.
Actually you're not even worth arguing with, get lost.
Last edited by Tyler. on Sun May 22, 2011 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

Wait, so....are we dead??