Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Dave answered me once again :) , i'm not bluffing

Post by Hentaiman »

Here's what i said:
Wow, Dave, thanks for answering!
Now i get it what the problem was with u and MTV and everything. That's not news, I myself hate MTV, but i just didn't got full answer from you.
It's great to hear that you would be open to anything to do with the guys from Sum, but i thought you left because you wanted to express your skills on the guitar, which you couldn't do in Sum 41 (i got it all wrong?).
Now, what i wanted to know fully is are you still friends with Deryck, Steve and Cone and are you seeing those guys now?
And can you see yourself leaving Brown Brigade in the future and going back to Sum 41?
That's what i basically wanted to know from my first question and i didn't fully get you about the whole MTV thing. I don't Sum 41 are MTV associated, except of course music videos of them are shown there but they're not the only one.

Yours,
Philip

Dave' answer:
Well if i was able to do Brown Brigade and sum I would
be able to express in Brown Brigade. I am still
friends with the guys. The future is unsure. Now is
more important.

Anyone is really sure that it's 100% Dave? cuz the answers are very short and i dunno, it's just weird.

and your thoughts?
Mike
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Mike »

he always answers me to, u dont have to post it every time he answers, he prolly doesnt even want u to show this to the public, give him some respect
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

yeah you probably right. I'm just want to know what the rest of the guys here think and is anyone even 100% sure it's really really Dave?
I mean, he shows some different side in the mails, like the hate for MTV and all, which he never said as a something that made him leave Sum.
fergal41
Goon
First name: Fergal

Post by fergal41 »

Look,it really is Dave I message him almost every day on Myspace but we talk about other things other than Sum 41..that's probably why his answers are so short because if I was him I'd be sick of all the Sum 41 questions (no offence I know everyone just wants to know)

And he speaks to his fans personally through e-mail and myspace that's why he says the stuff about MTV cos it's probably just smarter to keep that sort of thing out of the public eye.
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

Mike wrote:he always answers me to, u dont have to post it every time he answers, he prolly doesnt even want u to show this to the public, give him some respect
you don't even know him, so u can say that he doesn't like his answers being published
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

^We don't know him, but it's safe to assume that he appreciates his privacy.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

fergal41 wrote:Look,it really is Dave I message him almost every day on Myspace but we talk about other things other than Sum 41..that's probably why his answers are so short because if I was him I'd be sick of all the Sum 41 questions (no offence I know everyone just wants to know)

And he speaks to his fans personally through e-mail and myspace that's why he says the stuff about MTV cos it's probably just smarter to keep that sort of thing out of the public eye.
You actually enlightened me, thanks dude :D
I think that's the reason exactly, all the Sum 41 questions.
Altough, as he answered me, if it wasn't for MTV and if it's not gonna be for MTV in the future, he could see himself working with the Sums again and as said, he's still friends with them, so it's still great, i'm happy that they're not in grudge and stuff.
Anyway, Where can i speak to him in his Myspace?

And now that i'm sure it's Dave's mail, it's really awesome he talks with the fans via mail and Myspace, it's freakin' awesome!!

And by talking with Dave, you mean like that you write all the time and just talk or you ask questions?
I asked him another question (not sum41 related, which probably won't interest the rest of the forum, then) but i kinda feel like an annoying fan asking him stuff all the time, and sometimes i feel uncomfortable asking questions all the time altough i probably have tons of them and only a good straight msn messenger talk with work that out in a sec :lol:

Anyway, now that i established it's Dave in the mail, it's freakin' awesome i actually talkin' to the guy who inspired me to take a guitar and start going crazy with it.

So, can you just tell me how you talk with him? i really don't want to sound like an annoying fan that Dave will add to the ignore list heh-heh... :)
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

settle down, it is dave, he answers everyone's questions, you can get cone to answer your questions too.
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Mike
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Mike »

Byzzy wrote:
Mike wrote:he always answers me to, u dont have to post it every time he answers, he prolly doesnt even want u to show this to the public, give him some respect
you don't even know him, so u can say that he doesn't like his answers being published
dont u mean can't, we dont no him but do u really think he wants all of his answers published
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

yeah i was thinking, if he really wanted to keep stuff private why would he just tell some random ass kid. but then again. it is respectful
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

And that's why we all love Dave :D
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

^Except Byzzy who is being very bitter about all this.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
fergal41
Goon

Post by fergal41 »

Hentaiman wrote:
fergal41 wrote:Look,it really is Dave I message him almost every day on Myspace but we talk about other things other than Sum 41..that's probably why his answers are so short because if I was him I'd be sick of all the Sum 41 questions (no offence I know everyone just wants to know)

Altough, as he answered me, if it wasn't for MTV and if it's not gonna be for MTV in the future, he could see himself working with the Sums again and as said, he's still friends with them, so it's still great, i'm happy that they're not in grudge and stuff.

And now that i'm sure it's Dave's mail, it's really awesome he talks with the fans via mail and Myspace, it's freakin' awesome!!

And by talking with Dave, you mean like that you write all the time and just talk or you ask questions?
I asked him another question (not sum41 related, which probably won't interest the rest of the forum, then) but i kinda feel like an annoying fan asking him stuff all the time, and sometimes i feel uncomfortable asking questions all the time altough i probably have tons of them and only a good straight msn messenger talk with work that out in a sec :lol:

Anyway, now that i established it's Dave in the mail, it's freakin' awesome i actually talkin' to the guy who inspired me to take a guitar and start going crazy with it.

So, can you just tell me how you talk with him? i really don't want to sound like an annoying fan that Dave will add to the ignore list heh-heh... :)
Yep no problem dude you just go to his Myspace page and go to send message. It's simple and he usually writes back within the day. I know what you mean about feeling annoyng I sometimes take it easy on the messaging for a while for fear of looking like an annoying fan :P
When I message Dave I usually talk to him about Brown Brigade or about other bands that we both like such as Megadeth and Pantera. I don't feel rght asking him Sum 41 questions cos I'm sure he get's them every day but I wouldnt be scared to reference Sum 41 or anything.
Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

If he cared about people knowing about this he wouldt reply to sum random ass kid on myspace that he has never met before...for all he knows it could be a fuckin journalist playing themselves off as a fan...get over it.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

fergal41 wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:

Yep no problem dude you just go to his Myspace page and go to send message. It's simple and he usually writes back within the day. I know what you mean about feeling annoyng I sometimes take it easy on the messaging for a while for fear of looking like an annoying fan :P
When I message Dave I usually talk to him about Brown Brigade or about other bands that we both like such as Megadeth and Pantera. I don't feel rght asking him Sum 41 questions cos I'm sure he get's them every day but I wouldnt be scared to reference Sum 41 or anything.
Tnx for the answer. I'll try talking to him on his myspace, and i'm done with sum 41 questions.
My latest question wasn't actually Sum41 related, yet he hasn't answered me.

You said Dave likes Megadeth? that's awesome!
Megadeth rocks! not as much as the sums but Megadeth are great.
Pantera are not bad too.
fergal41
Goon

Post by fergal41 »

Pull_The_Curtis wrote:If he cared about people knowing about this he wouldt reply to sum random ass kid on myspace that he has never met before...for all he knows it could be a fuckin journalist playing themselves off as a fan...get over it.
No..Dave isnt some stuck-up celebrity who treats fans like "random-ass kids"...the whole MTV scene is one of the reasons he left Sum 41. He talks to his fans on Myspace as people who are his equal and I'm sure he's told people stuff he doesnt want to get out before.
fergal41
Goon

Post by fergal41 »

Hentaiman wrote:
fergal41 wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:

Tnx for the answer. I'll try talking to him on his myspace, and i'm done with sum 41 questions.
My latest question wasn't actually Sum41 related, yet he hasn't answered me.

You said Dave likes Megadeth? that's awesome!
Megadeth rocks! not as much as the sums but Megadeth are great.
Pantera are not bad too.
Yeah they wrere his first ever concert dude!