gay marriage

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
Gene By Gene
First name: David
Instrument 2: Bass

Re: gay marriage

Post by Gene By Gene »

The priest at my church flipped out yesterday...telling us all gays and supporters are going too hell

:confusion: so um...Gods opinions have been the same since the beginning of time?
Last edited by Gene By Gene on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Re: gay marriage

Post by Gutter Dreams »

I think its about fucking time. People should be free to love who they love. I'm straight and I support gay marriage, honestly I wish I had a gay best friend but with society and some of the media I think a lot of people, especially around where I live, are afraid because a lot of teenagers say all these derogatory comments. There were a few boys in my class last year and they kept calling things they disliked 'gay' or people 'faggots'. Maybe it's because I did this anti-bullying shit, but you never really know whose listening or could be offended. I have a couple of gay relatives actually, they're best kind. I really hope now, people start to think of 'being gay' or gay marriage as normal. I mean, so you don't like gay people or gay marriage - it's not like YOU have to do it.

also
:hehe: